Wallace on the wing?

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Wallace on the wing?

Post by browner »

Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

If I am not mistaken and I have been before but I think he played a part of the game there against us down in Cork last season.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

I don't recall that Colin, but it just goes to show the lack of backs in Munster.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

They never let the ball past ROG anyway :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
barney
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by barney »

Spot on Colin.

He's still got a great burst of speed over the first ten yards.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

In Munster playing in the backs is a purely defensive role :lol: Rooster is correct the ball will never be passed past ROG :twisted:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Dont be so sure Paul. ROG is a fine player. Paul Burke was out half that night and Munster scored what Gaffney called the finest try of the season that night by moving the ball and stretching our defence phase after phase. It was painful if you were an Ulsterman as the dozen or so of us you travelled can testify. That was after Ulster had stopped their famed catch and drive from 15 yards on several occasions so they gave up on that. But ROG was outstanding for them in the Celtic Cup Final in Dublin and ran the show with great skill. His defence may have let him down in NZ but that day he played a blinder.
They never let the ball past ROG anyway
And I can assure you Munster run the ball very well via Mullins and Henderson. Their back line is very competent and they use it very well. Wallace also had a spell on the wing during the Celtic Cup final. You guys obviously have not watched Munster play much last season. I also saw them against Leinster at the start and it was the same story. They were not afraid to move it wide at Donnybrook either. It their ball retention that it their best weapon. It is excellent and we could do worse than emulate it.

Romeo47 Alpha 52
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

No need to let the truth get in the way if a good joke colin :twisted:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

And I was waiting for skyhawk's reply :twisted:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

pwrmoore wrote:No need to let the truth get in the way if a good joke colin :twisted:
You gotta remember that I'm on the 7th level of the Inferno.

Romeo47 Alpha 52