Ireland v Australia

A forum to discuss all things rugby on the Southern Hemisphere leagues.

Moderator: Moderators

cables
Lord Chancellor

Ireland v Australia

Post by cables »

Hello Western Australia

Got my ticket for the game today. Look out for me on the TV. I am in WUF. That is West Stand, Upper, Section F. Row 25.

Ticket cost 75 euro. Good enough seat but had much better in January 1999.

Row 25 is quite close to God. Row 30 would be even closer, so I am rather glad that I am not a contender on this occasion.

How do you guys feel about the game? We, I, are/am quite confident.

BTW the TV is highly unlikely to show the West Stand punters. I was only teasing.

Only 11 days to go now.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Must get a photo of you this time Cables, I'm in ELS row 3 :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cobber
Novice

Post by Cobber »

As a Western Force supporter - feeling mighty confident. Western Force players scored 24 of the 29 points against Wales! :D And Scott Fava just left for Europe today, he should be good for a few extra points if they slip him in at #8

As for the Wallabies... Not sure, your boys gave us a pretty good run for our money here in Perth earlier in the year, Australia won, but we were on the back of pantsing the English and had a home ground advantage. All things being equal, it'll be a tight match - Wallabies by 6 :roll:

I'll probably be in an Irish pub (well as irish as you get in Perth, at least the publican is from Belfast) watching this matchup - looking forward to it!
15 Positions, 80 Minutes
:D
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

whats the name of the pub cobber?
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Cobber
Novice

Post by Cobber »

J.B. O'Reilly's

http://www.jboreillys.com.au

it's been a while since they updated the website :oops:
15 Positions, 80 Minutes
:D
Burgs
Novice

Post by Burgs »

Can recommend JB's to any of of you that visit our fair city, I only get there very occassionally but a great crowd and the home....um, local pub of many of the TWF crew.
Best of luck for the Test,, it will be in the hands of the Irish if they want to win or not, the Wallabies are playing pretty ordinary Rugby at the present moment.
Very jealous of those of you who can attend the match, I'll keep dreaming of that road trip one day and in the meantime enjoy the annual Subiaco Test.