Cheap shirts

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Tevez
Initiate

Cheap shirts

Post by Tevez »

With Christmas almost upon us time to buy your Ulster gear at cheap prices.

At the Ellesse/Speedo shop at Junction 1 there is a large Canterbury section which I have heard will have 06/07 Ulster stuff in from tomorrow. Shirts are at least £10 off anywhere else eg The Ulster aramalite (players style) shirts are £55 (£70 at SSM), the red supporters shirt is £45 - plenty of other stuff.

PS I don't work there, but I am a bargain hunter and shopaholic!
If only everyone had Neil McMillan's dedication....
Rufee
Initiate

Post by Rufee »

call in with me on your way and ill show u sneeky parking and a short cut!!
by the way, i have a question, how come some of the ulster shirts in SSM are £55 and some are £70??
i had 2 to buy the day and got fleeced!!
Cobber
Novice

Post by Cobber »

I know jerseys for my team retailed at $150 at the start of season - actual cost ofthe jersey to the retailer was apparently $78 - thats almost 100% markup! A couple retailers got on board and dropped prices, so the same jersey could be picked up for anywhere between $100 and $150...
15 Positions, 80 Minutes
:D
sciggles
Novice

Post by sciggles »

Rufee wrote:call in with me on your way and ill show u sneeky parking and a short cut!!
by the way, i have a question, how come some of the ulster shirts in SSM are £55 and some are £70??
i had 2 to buy the day and got fleeced!!
The test jersey is £70, the replicas are £55. The test ones are made of a different fabric other than polyester, I think its temtex, or teratex, something along those lines.
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:I thought "aramalite" and "temtex" weren't allowed to be used anymore? I'm sure I read something about them being beyond use? :?
It is a bit of a concern...the Good Friday agreement and decommissioning process neglected to deal with dsylexic terrorists.