Harrison to leave a year Early?

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Judith Harrison
Squire

Post by Judith Harrison »

Billy- Billy,my boy- I've been looking for you all these years..I always thought I had a 7th child..but couldn't remember... don't think a fiver will be enough over there...please phone home..
Billy Jagamarra
Novice

Post by Billy Jagamarra »

Judith Harrison wrote:Billy- Billy,my boy- I've been looking for you all these years..I always thought I had a 7th child..but couldn't remember... don't think a fiver will be enough over there...please phone home..
But Mummy, that's what I need the fiver for :roll:
Judith Harrison
Squire

oh,yes I do remember!...longest,BEST night I,d had for ages! Would love to meet again this year-you both were so great, I had the best time!
Solid Air
Initiate

Post by Solid Air »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Solid Air wrote:
They would be Justins' "brothers" and can ask for favours,money,housing etc...
Wait 'till you see the number of Jagamarra's that arrive at Ravenhill on Saturday, there'll be Billy Jagamarra, Tom and his six brothers, all the Jagamarras from Ballymena..........................................

OK no Sliabh's, JackieB can't pronounce it anyway..
What can i say i'm an uneducated fool! :lol:
JB there is no need to beat yourself up because you can’t speak Irish….

I have a limited knowledge of the language myself, but am fully conversant with the more popular phrases that get you by on a day to day basis, like ‘Televis Eireann’, ‘Bord na Mona’ and ‘Garda Siochana’, usually find that these three cover most circumstances, and also come in handy when singing the Irish National Anthem at Landsdowne Road/Croker…………………………
"Cheer up" he said "It could get worse", so I cheered up, and it got worse...
Judith Harrison
Squire

Well Billy,go see ur bro' Jagamarra in Bangor-easily recognised- he's about 2feet taller, blonde,bit of a 'hunk' really,don't be put off by his fair skin...he doesn't phone home much either! Perhaps you could both make it reverse charges..!
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

That interview was very, very interresting.
Never knew about his marriage breakdown and his childhood is really interresting.

Mrs Harrison; your son is possibly one of the nicest people I've ever met in my life.
He's always happy to speak after the matches to the kids that walk onto the pitch, always happy to sign stuff and I remember asking him one night about a yellow card incident, and he turned round, looked down at me (which was quite intimidating but cool) and said "Oh, that's just a bit of argey bargey".
He smiled and said that he hoped I enjoyed the game and goodnight.
He'll always be welcome at Ulster. :)

Colinx
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

hear-hear colin... :wink: good post mucker! :D
Judith Harrison
Squire

Thank you...very much..to Colin, and Jamesie. Lovely to hear this! Very proud of him!
Dervock
Novice

Post by Dervock »

Had the brief chance to say hello to him during his time with the Waratahs and found him to be a top bloke.

I was disappointed when I heard he was going to leave...but when I found out he'd seen the light and was going to play with the boys at Ravenhill ( the greatest ground lucky enough to have been blessed by my boots!) smiles erupted all around!
"its not that the Irish are cynical, it's rather that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody."
Judith Harrison
Squire

"He'd seen the light" indeed Dervock..just wasn't appreciated here, was he ? are you from Ireland or Ulster?
Dervock
Novice

Post by Dervock »

Originally from Ulster...but have set my roots down in Western Sydney at the foot of the Blue Mountains.
"its not that the Irish are cynical, it's rather that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody."
Judith Harrison
Squire

Goodo,thanks! We,re at Gosford-about 1 and abit hours north of Sydney,along F3- want to keep in touch?! Judy
Dervock
Novice

Post by Dervock »

That would be great..I know Gosford well, I use to live at Lake Munmorah.