Man Utd

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: Man Utd

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Similar to what i said at the start of this Topic/Thread/Post back in 2007- "Good end to the season, keep it up"
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I saw the first two this morning in Bangor - life long City fans in brand new jerseys. Oh how I laughed, bandwagoners :lol:

As a casual Utd fan (have gone over once when I had the pleasure of sitting beside Neil Best's Da :shock: ) I didn't bother my Brennan watching any of it, forgone conclusion. Heard that clampit Mike Summerbee on 5 live today saying City are by a very long distance the best team in the country. Feck Sadie I roared :lol: Beat the worst ManU team in living memory on goals difference & they are miles ahead. I thought Utd were poor last season when they won but for the first time in memory they absolutely bottled an easy success and still thon toerag is ranting about how great kitty are. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway, far more important things on my mind this week
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Tevez with the "R.I.P. Fergie" placard ------ MAGIC, SIMPLY MAGIC

Picture to follow!
Attachments
tevez.jpg
tevez.jpg (43.83 KiB) Viewed 2434 times

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

he's a prat, and City once again humiliated by an arsehole, just like most of their fans... :roll:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

fermain wrote:he's a prat, and City once again humiliated by an arsehole, just like most of their fans... :roll:
Couldn't have put it better myself maestro. :wink: Actually when I was hitting the submit button it dawned on me, D4 similarities. Noisy neighbours(when they're winning).
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

There were a right shower of hateful wee scrotes on display at that match with Barton and Balotelli also on the pitch.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Magic, pure Magic.

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

VAN PERSIEEEEEEEEEEEE
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
AWESOME
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

fermain wrote:VAN PERFECT
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
AWESOME
Fixed :wink:

(well, maybe not quite, but close)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

What a pity. For the last few years I thought Van Persie was the best forward in England. Now I still think that but I have to also think now he is a kn-b. It is not fair. Oh why oh why can Arsenal not buy their success like Van Persie's new club can and do.

>TT
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Moved into 1st place... >yahoo lets hope City don't get more than 2 goals.... >TT
C'mon the Hammersss >threaten >threaten
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:What a pity. For the last few years I thought Van Persie was the best forward in England. Now I still think that but I have to also think now he is a kn-b. It is not fair. Oh why oh why can Arsenal not buy their success like Van Persie's new club can and do.

>TT
Y'wot mate? We have heard for quite a few years that money is available. Its just the manager like s to be known as a biy who plucks geezers from the strangest places and makes them look good.

Ah well , on the bright side it was better than 8-2 last year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arsene-wenger_1879746e.jpg
arsene-wenger_1879746e.jpg (19.94 KiB) Viewed 2300 times
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Y'wot mate? We have heard for quite a few years that money is available. Its just the manager like s to be known as a biy who plucks geezers from the strangest places and makes them look good.
Whatever sham. Far as I know Van Persie moved because Arsenal couldn't afford to pay his £200k per week wage demands. Maybe you are right and they don't want to win the league.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

A very happy Canary here tonight :D
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

Samstew wrote:A very happy Canary here tonight :D

Hope you are going to Tweet that.
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....