A forum to discuss all things rugby on the Southern Hemisphere leagues.
- Lord Chancellor
- Posts: 8670
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:38 pm
- Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.
- Rí na Cúige Uladh
- Posts: 40137
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
- Location: Chicken coop 17
Seems like a reasonable passtime
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:54 pm
- Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North
Qwokkas are brilliant!
Although, what on earth the Force were doing at a training camp on Rottnest Island, I don't know. It's the tiniest place in the world. Unless they were doing laps of the island...