Caucau to Ulster

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

epaddy
Novice

Caucau to Ulster

Post by epaddy »

Just been released by Agen....................
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Caucau to Ulster

Post by Rooster »

Injured and heading back down under :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Big Dog
Novice

Post by Big Dog »

Such an exciting player when on form and in shape. Has scored some brilliant tries
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

the mans a legend, was a shame he feel out with his coach and did play in the worldcup, would have given wales problems
Why? Why not?
Harold7
Warrior

Post by Harold7 »

Dunno about Caucau, but according to another MB Rob Kearney has been asked to consider a move to Ulster by the PAG so that he can play FB, the deal is that he'd get a big IRFU contract. Only a rumour though....
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

Harold7 wrote:Dunno about Caucau, but according to another MB Rob Kearney has been asked to consider a move to Ulster by the PAG so that he can play FB, the deal is that he'd get a big IRFU contract. Only a rumour though....
now that i could live with!!!
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Interesting. If such discussions are even taking place - unless initiated by the Ulster PTMC in persuance of MW's shopping list - who determines the make-up of the squad?
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Captain Chaos
Initiate

Post by Captain Chaos »

cables wrote:Interesting. If such discussions are even taking place - unless initiated by the Ulster PTMC in persuance of MW's shopping list - who determines the make-up of the squad?
The players of course! :wink:
"You can't please all the people all the time!" Mr. Robert Marley
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I reckon epaddy was just stirring with the title of this thread, the Agen site says clearly that Caucau is heading home.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
dl1
Novice

Post by dl1 »

He has now left Agen following a number of injuries and is currently recovering in Fiji. He has been linked with a move to rugby league to join the Saint George Illawarra Dragons who are wating for him to confirm with them with a deal of $2 million dollars. The FRU are trying to contact him on his home in Bua but are unable to do so.

Very likable as a player but serious attitude problem. Hes still young (26)as well which is even more annoying,plenty of years left. Would of been an unreal signing.

DELASAU Vilimoni of clermont was also out of contract but he went to some french club for money no doubt.
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

dl1 wrote:He has now left Agen following a number of injuries and is currently recovering in Fiji. He has been linked with a move to rugby league to join the Saint George Illawarra Dragons who are wating for him to confirm with them with a deal of $2 million dollars. The FRU are trying to contact him on his home in Bua but are unable to do so.

Jeez - knew Dewi had contacts, but that's amazing!!!!! :thumleft:
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Maybe this year.... who did he play for agen?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Maybe this year.... who did he play for agen?
Old and fat.