Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Thelaw »

Do we need one? Thought Dough was the future
Dura lex sed lex
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Cooney must be off after this season then. Payne may have had a word and I'll bet it is clermont with parra coming to an end. Anyone coming in needs to be ready to play second fiddle to doak as there is no way irfu would want him as back up anymore. Any decent 9/10s left or did that die with pienaar? We still need another decent 10 unless lowry is going to get more time there with Stockdale and Addison back.

kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

jean valjean wrote:Cooney must be off after this season then. Payne may have had a word and I'll bet it is clermont with parra coming to an end. Anyone coming in needs to be ready to play second fiddle to doak as there is no way irfu would want him as back up anymore. Any decent 9/10s left or did that die with pienaar? We still need another decent 10 unless lowry is going to get more time there with Stockdale and Addison back.
Nobody going to guess?

Irish qualified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Peter Stringer
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

jean valjean wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:50 pm Cooney must be off after this season then. Payne may have had a word and I'll bet it is clermont with parra coming to an end. Anyone coming in needs to be ready to play second fiddle to doak as there is no way irfu would want him as back up anymore. Any decent 9/10s left or did that die with pienaar? We still need another decent 10 unless lowry is going to get more time there with Stockdale and Addison back.
Jake Flannery has joined as a 10 for this season, don't how good he is etc. Parra has indeed joined Stade Francais for season 22/23.
Last edited by Neill_M on Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Dave wrote:Peter Stringer
Not the Force he was.

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

kingofthehill wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Cooney must be off after this season then. Payne may have had a word and I'll bet it is clermont with parra coming to an end. Anyone coming in needs to be ready to play second fiddle to doak as there is no way irfu would want him as back up anymore. Any decent 9/10s left or did that die with pienaar? We still need another decent 10 unless lowry is going to get more time there with Stockdale and Addison back.
Nobody going to guess?

Irish qualified.

When u say Irish qualified, meaning he is not currently in the system?

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

So Cooney is leaving in Summer 2023 and this new mysterious IQ'd scrum half will join in season 23/24?
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Neill_M wrote:So Cooney is leaving in Summer 2023 and this new mysterious IQ'd scrum half will join in season 23/24?
Arriving maybe this week.

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

kingofthehill wrote:
Neill_M wrote:So Cooney is leaving in Summer 2023 and this new mysterious IQ'd scrum half will join in season 23/24?

Nick Mccarthy

kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

jean valjean wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:

Nick Mccarthy

Is he not back to Leinster? Bar Ulster he only has the West to go!

horslips
Novice

Post by horslips »

kingofthehill wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:56 pm
Nobody going to guess?

Irish qualified.

So that would be Michael McDonald then
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

horslips wrote:
Nobody going to guess?

Irish qualified.

Didn't his old man have a farm?

Hans Indaruck
Squire

Post by Hans Indaruck »

jean valjean wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:22 pm
horslips wrote:
Nobody going to guess?

Irish qualified.

Didn't his old man have a farm?

Yes - in Carlingford - which is spitting distance of being a natural Ulsterman!! But did he not just move from the Tahs to Western Force ( or was that a short term thing?)? He played in the Aussie Under 20 World Cup final a couple of years back - still only 23 now. Would fit the bill!
Hope is not a strategy.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

horslips wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:02 pm
Nobody going to guess?

Irish qualified.

Did see Western Force website that he is leaving and according to leinster fans forum turned down an Australia A call up, looking at the 4 provinces, Munster probably need an extra scrum half with Murray and Casey in Ireland camps.