TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by justinr73 »

He’s certainly a pup in prop terms and highlights the lack of depth.

Wonder if we’re gonna wait a year for SK and rely on loans if required?

Salanoa and Knox don’t get many games at Munster, although they’re losing Ryan of course.
Keyboard Warrior
Novice

Post by Keyboard Warrior »

"Sadly, rugby is now heading the way of soccer, fueled by pitiful websites and the anonymous vitriol of cowards." Tony Ward once again refocusing away from the real problems in Irish Rugby.
DodgyEverything
Novice

Post by DodgyEverything »

https://twitter.com/UlsterRugby/status/ ... N81xPDQGQA Jeff? Jeff Toomaga-Allen announced to be leaving Wasps last week, could be 1+1=4 but that's what I'd wager a guess

https://twitter.com/UlsterRugby/status/ ... 2001257473 That's that confirmed then
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

A tighthead? Interesting.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
flatpass
Novice

Post by flatpass »

A 1-yr contract is interesting too. Does this Suggest a substantial front row signing during next season?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It will be the post world cup signings up for grab extravaganza!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Mark Robson mentioned in commentary before kick off there's a strong rumour Kitshoff is headed our way next season, is that the same rumour we are all aware of that's not hapenning? Or does he know something we don't......
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Mark Robson mentioned in commentary before kick off there's a strong rumour Kitshoff is headed our way next season, is that the same rumour we are all aware of that's not hapenning? Or does he know something we don't......
Squad is finalised according to UR.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:49 pm
UlsterNo9 wrote:Mark Robson mentioned in commentary before kick off there's a strong rumour Kitshoff is headed our way next season, is that the same rumour we are all aware of that's not hapenning? Or does he know something we don't......
I hope they're lying again.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:49 pm
I hope they're lying again.
It won’t be next season, possibly one after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

There'll be no more moves this side of a world Cup. I hope Bryn and Dan have sat down already and looked at who they want for 23-24 season. Duane and Carter will be gone and possibly the new tight head also so there will a vlank slate in terms of niq. A tough resilient no.8 would be top of my list again as that is one area we are lacking in depth. Was good to see mccann travel to SA, he needs to forcing his way into the 23 next season.
If Burns is 4th-5th pick for Ireland we really should not be prevented from signing a 10. lowry should be given some game time also but with Addisons injury record he will be needed at 15 more often than not.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

launish116
Initiate

Post by launish116 »

I know the squad is supposedly complete, surely with the English exodus there must be some bargains about.

Allan Dell supposedly out fo contract at London Irish, international prop at one stage. Would he potentially know Dan from Scotland?

You'd also think IRFU will look at the weekends defeats as loss of revenue from a final? surely its in their interest to bolster teams to increase opportunities.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Listened to off the ball rugby this morning re Bods thoughts on ire nz squad, which inevitably bled into a Leinster review.
A lot of discussion re porter being over played and how Healy is way behind, lacking impact from bench, and how unlikely to last to wc. There was a lack of LHs in ire to choose from to back porter up.
This led into overseas recruitment-bod mentioned UR likely potential recruitment of front 5…..but that it’d have to pass the Irfu committee for the green light. Based on the above I can’t see any LH NIQ pre WC for anyone.
SUFTUM_19
Novice

Post by SUFTUM_19 »

I never thought I’d say this but I actually think Andy Warwick is unlucky not to be in the squad. If Ire are looking for a solid backup to Porter, I think Warwick would hold his own. He’s certainly had a much better season than Healy and Loughman, who aren’t even 1st choice for their club.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Farrell doesn't select on form. Conor Murray has zero form at present.