TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22364
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Dave »

Dharper wrote:Listened to off the ball rugby this morning re Bods thoughts on ire nz squad, which inevitably bled into a Leinster review.
A lot of discussion re porter being over played and how Healy is way behind, lacking impact from bench, and how unlikely to last to wc. There was a lack of LHs in ire to choose from to back porter up.
This led into overseas recruitment-bod mentioned UR likely potential recruitment of front 5…..but that it’d have to pass the Irfu committee for the green light. Based on the above I can’t see any LH NIQ pre WC for anyone.
Likely means Leinster will get a LH then.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jetstream
Novice
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Jetstream »

Dave wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:17 pm
Dharper wrote:Listened to off the ball rugby this morning re Bods thoughts on ire nz squad, which inevitably bled into a Leinster review.
A lot of discussion re porter being over played and how Healy is way behind, lacking impact from bench, and how unlikely to last to wc. There was a lack of LHs in ire to choose from to back porter up.
This led into overseas recruitment-bod mentioned UR likely potential recruitment of front 5…..but that it’d have to pass the Irfu committee for the green light. Based on the above I can’t see any LH NIQ pre WC for anyone.
Likely means Leinster will get a LH then.
The thoughts of BOD. I rather pull hairs out of my &crotum with a pair of pliers than listen to that prat.
User avatar
Setanta
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4987
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:27 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Setanta »

:lol: :D :paperbag:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Bart S
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:48 am

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Bart S »

Dave wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:16 pm Farrell doesn't select on form. Conor Murray has zero form at present.
Conor Murray was a great player up to 2018 but that was 4 years ago now. His form since then has not warranted inclusion. Cooney plus the 2 Connacht scrum halves have been way better during this period. I know we hate doing it, but when it comes to Conor Murray it is time for Ireland to Move On.
Bart S
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:48 am

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Bart S »

Jetstream wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:17 pm
Dave wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:17 pm
Dharper wrote:Listened to off the ball rugby this morning re Bods thoughts on ire nz squad, which inevitably bled into a Leinster review.
A lot of discussion re porter being over played and how Healy is way behind, lacking impact from bench, and how unlikely to last to wc. There was a lack of LHs in ire to choose from to back porter up.
This led into overseas recruitment-bod mentioned UR likely potential recruitment of front 5…..but that it’d have to pass the Irfu committee for the green light. Based on the above I can’t see any LH NIQ pre WC for anyone.
Likely means Leinster will get a LH then.
The thoughts of BOD. I rather pull hairs out of my &crotum with a pair of pliers than listen to that prat.
He has got a lot better IMHO as he is more distanced from Leinster nowadays and has learnt that not everything needs to be about a headline.
Bobbievee
Squire
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:36 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Bobbievee »

"BOD. I rather pull hairs out of my &crotum with a pair of pliers than listen to that prat. "

Please feel free!;
Jetstream
Novice
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Jetstream »

Bobbievee wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:01 am "BOD. I rather pull hairs out of my &crotum with a pair of pliers than listen to that prat. "

Please feel free!;
I love a free feel
User avatar
thecrouch
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2734
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by thecrouch »

BelTel saying Kitschoff is close.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
User avatar
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2278
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by kingofthehill »

thecrouch wrote:BelTel saying Kitschoff is close.
It’s happening but won’t be this season.

Thought I had said this earlier in the forum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
User avatar
thecrouch
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2734
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by thecrouch »

kingofthehill wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:24 pm
thecrouch wrote:BelTel saying Kitschoff is close.
It’s happening but won’t be this season.

Thought I had said this earlier in the forum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paper says after the World Cup.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
User avatar
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2278
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by kingofthehill »

thecrouch wrote:
kingofthehill wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:24 pm
thecrouch wrote:BelTel saying Kitschoff is close.
It’s happening but won’t be this season.

Thought I had said this earlier in the forum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paper says after the World Cup.
Yeh not this new season but one after.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
User avatar
pip14
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2161
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:41 am
Location: Belfast

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by pip14 »

decent :salut: anyone else being considered KOTH?
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.
User avatar
HammerTime
Steward
Posts: 925
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by HammerTime »

We need 3 of that standard and in the pack. All here at the same time.
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22364
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Dave »

Backrow and 2nd row, please.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Post Reply