Re: What the Dogs say:

Post by McPepper »

i think the dogs may be in the kennels for summer now
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

McPepper wrote:i think the dogs may be in the kennels for summer now
Well if BJ is coming in August his will already be in the kennels.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tom
Novice

Post by Tom »

darkside lightside wrote:does the shitzu, or any other hound, have anything to say about the world class wing? all gone very quiet..
Said before that Hosea Gear is looking for a move north, had a nice run for the maori against tonga:

http://rugbydump.blogspot.com/search?q=hosea" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also this new boy Timoci Nagusa looks handy.

http://rugbydump.blogspot.com/search?q=timoci" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hopefully most of these imports will only be a temporary measure and we'll get back to an Irish Ulster team, or will rugby go the way of the barclays premiership where only 35% of starters are from england.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

what age is :afro: .
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

There's talk on BBC forum that the winger that had trials was Vereniki Goneva...

http://www.teivovo.com/team_fiji/profil ... oneva.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also... from stuff.co.nz
The Dominion Post understands Irish club Munster are heading the pack in the clamour for Masoe's services.

Sharrock wasn't saying who his players were talking to, but confirmed one big Irish club was among Masoe's suitors.

"You mention Munster and Ulster, well one of those is totally news to me . . . We are and we will look to see what the options around the world are, and when we know that and establish that we'll sit down with Chris and say right, here are the options. New Zealand also has an extension offer in front of him."
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
ccb123
Novice

Post by ccb123 »

spotted this on goneva, think its the same guy who had trails....

VERENIKI GONEVA, Fiji
One of seven newcomers in the Fijian squad, Vereniki Goneva caught the eye in Dubai as the 2006/07 Series runners up belied the squad changes to reach the final, the 23-year-old scoring one of the islanders’ three quick-fire tries as they fought back from 26-0 down to 26-21 against New Zealand.

An exciting youngster who played for Fiji in last year’s IRB Pacific Nations Cup and was on a list of non-travelling reserves for their RWC 2007 campaign, scored five tries in Dubai but only added one a week later in George as injuries hit Jo Savou’s squad on day two.
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

do the dogs have any more news on signings??
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Overheard this, the other day.

Grrrrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrrrr!

Woof

Woof, woof!

Bow-wow!

Woof!

Hope that helps! :wink:
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Overheard this, the other day.

Woof

Woof, woof!

Bow-wow!

Woof!

Hope that helps! :wink:
Cap'n that sounds more like idle chit chat about the corruption of African states and the price of fuel to me, than serious rugby transfer talk. :wink:
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Rooster wrote:
YoungMan wrote:Nice little Beagle told me FIlo now has a full contract as the work visa/passport issue was resolved(now eligible to play for Samoa :wink: )
Now why did someone not think of that ages ago, no need for goodie and Gemma now :shock:
Finally catching up on my reading and just have to snarl ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wink:

I'm not drunk! I just have speech impediment... [vomits]
and a stomach virus... [falls off bar stool]
and an inner ear infection."
Brian Griffin
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

very helpful cheers cap'n :salut:
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Glad YOU understood, McP

which is more than can be said for ColinM :wink:

He obviously doesn't speak Irish Setter, Irish Wolfspaniel or Irish Waterhound :wink:
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

i sent wat u heard 2 ulster rugby cap'n 4 translation and this is wat it meant
Current Ulster Rugby players will be present, alongside a number of Ulster's newsignings, at four official Ulster Rugby Kukri kit signing launches on Wednesday 2nd July. The signing launches will take place in Belfast at SS Moores and Athletic Stores, Newtownards at Inn Sport and Portadown at Game On between 2.30 & 3.30pm. Terry Jackson, Director and General Manager, Kukri Sports Ireland Limited remarked