To aid a decision

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: To aid a decision

Post by BR »

for dog and ulcer wrote:... fry-up tomorrow. :bounce: Seems strange to have to resort to a low tech approach. :o
It may be low tech; but as discussed on another thread gives superior results to any of those new-fangled, high-tech microwave type systems. ;)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Got another low tech answer, the granny :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Sitting here watching the Scarlets v Quins game - taped by the family :duh: :duh: :duh:

My own fault- they had everything going fine; Shots of Rory leading the team out - but I had the programme on 'Autoview' so at 15:30; it automatically switched back to the Stradey game!

Great comeback though ...
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:Sitting here watching the Scarlets v Quins game - taped by the family :duh: :duh: :duh:

My own fault- they had everything going fine; Shots of Rory leading the team out - but I had the programme on 'Autoview' so at 15:30; it automatically switched back to the Stradey game!

Great comeback though ...
This proves grannies are more reliable than junior BR's at working Sky remotes :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Fry-ups are also an effective bribe system- versatile too- can be used with offspring and grannies.