Any video clip of the Scarlets game?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Any video clip of the Scarlets game?

Post by BR »

Any video clips of the Scarlets game to be published?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Any video clip of the Scarlets game?

Post by Ithryn »

yeah I believe roster said it would be at least monday though till he got any up, was waiting for aarons to post him a recording of the game, as he couldnt sat the recorded for the red button game, or some such. Looking forward to some of the clips myself
Why? Why not?
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Sky had highlights of all the games on their European Rugby show last night, so I assume any highlights of the game will come from that.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Keep yer hair on lads Aaron has the dvd in the post and I'm waiting for the wee red van to deliver, didn't arrive today so should be here tomorrow morning then I can upload them, pages already made so just a matter of the video.
Last nights was not really worth putting online as very short clip of try with no repeats or different angles but I have it as a standby if the postie gets lost :twisted:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

If you can't wait for Rooster :wink: you can see a recording of the entire game at http://www.rugbyzone.com

This website only allows certain region to view the content (it doesn't allow IP addresses from USA, UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America) but you can get round this by using a proxy server in another country that fools rugbyzone into thinking you are coming from that country.

If you google, you can find proxy server addresses on a number of sites, for example: http://www.publicproxyservers.com

On a Mac, you can set up a proxy server for Firefox using Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Settings

then select "Manual proxy configuration" and configure the HTTP proxy with a proxy address.

I tried a Canadian proxy address from the website above, and I was able to view the Ulster game. There are about 5 minutes of trailers before the game starts.
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

I look forward to the day that site works out some deal with broadcasters allowing them to sell packages so i can watch all the matches I want. My mate uses a similar site for american football, he pays £150 i think for the year to watch every american football game that is broadcast live for up to 7 days after its played, except any that sky sports are broadcasting which he has to wait 2 hours. Awesome system
Why? Why not?
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

mikerob wrote:If you google, you can find proxy server addresses on a number of sites, for example: http://www.publicproxyservers.com
Take it that wasn't directed specifically at Rooster
Because that would be on a par with telling Linford Christie how to look good in trunks...
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

If you can't wait for Rooster
Seems very clear to me.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Where is my postie :bounce:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

cables wrote:
If you can't wait for Rooster
Seems very clear to me.
Not a shot at Rooster... :wink: ... but they do have the entire game on rugbyzone for those who want to see everything.. I hope they'll also have this weekends game as I can't record it on red button.

According to rugbyzone, they'll only have free games in Dec and Jan after which there will be charges.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:
mikerob wrote:If you google, you can find proxy server addresses on a number of sites, for example: http://www.publicproxyservers.com
Take it that wasn't directed specifically at Rooster
Because that would be on a par with telling Linford Christie how to look good in trunks...
I have more problems with poxy servers than proxy ones weldy
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rory Best
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Excellent work all of youse...
Good find Mikerob!
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!