semi final

ny and all to do with skules

Moderator: Moderators

The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Re: semi final

Post by The Boo Radleys »

Looking forward to the final between the 'Big Two', the way finals should be. Suppose Methody go in strong favourites but I had the dubious distinction of being in the class of '83 when the Inst team led by the late David 'Eggy' Nevin only had to turn up against Grosvenor to win...

So, live in hope :thumleft:
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

The Boo Radleys wrote:Looking forward to the final between the 'Big Two', the way finals should be.
:scratch:

The 'Big Two' met in the QF - Methody beat Campbell 21-14 :twisted:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
AndyB
Warrior Chief

Post by AndyB »

The Boo Radleys wrote:Looking forward to the final between the 'Big Two', the way finals should be. Suppose Methody go in strong favourites but I had the dubious distinction of being in the class of '83 when the Inst team led by the late David 'Eggy' Nevin only had to turn up against Grosvenor to win...

So, live in hope :thumleft:
I was a steward at that final and was amazed when I turned nearly 2 before the kick off to see Inst changed already and having a big psyche team talk. I think they were done that day before the start of the match. Well that and a great display by Stevie Cowan.