Season Tickets 2008/09

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Re: Season Tickets 2008/09

Post by bogboy »

The area behind the alecadoos box in the current Stand will be freed up when the Corporates and Freebees move over to the terrace side but that might take a couple of years

by the looks of it the Stand season tickets have sold well

The terrace while being the location of choice for many due to the standard of view of the game is also the home of the casuals whilst the semi snobs with the salad sandwiches tend to go for the Promenade being more interested in being seen than seeing the match
2B or not 2B that is the question ?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

cables wrote:I'll be in my box before you are in your box Rooster.
But in your case Cables, it will be a polycarbonate box (to IP66 rating), whereas Rooster's will be polystyrene with KFC printed on the side.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

bogboy wrote:The area behind the alecadoos box in the current Stand will be freed up when the Corporates and Freebees move over to the terrace side but that might take a couple of years
Lot of the corporates are actually in the Gold section at both sides of the alecadoos box, will be good to see them move they tend to tramp over everyone in the race to the corporate tent when it operates, other nights they rarely turn up :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

I got a letter inviting me to renew my Terrace ST even though I didn't have one this season 'cause of the move to London. Now that I'm back, I went and got 2 Terrace STs in the loyalty period no problem! So they either already knew non-current ST holders would get the opportunity to buy terrace tickets anyway, or they decided I was a loyal enough supporter to merit it!