New Shirt?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Re: New Shirt?

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

fermain wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 848630.stm

How many new shirts have we had since 2000 season?
go on cables - an opportunity for a spreadsheet if ever i saw one!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Tevez
Initiate

Post by Tevez »

Ten home (white) shirts....by my reckoning....if you include minor tweaks like last year's vodaphone sleeves and the 2002/03(?) Canterbury temex "grey"....
If only everyone had Neil McMillan's dedication....
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Re: Ulster Rugby Fun Day

Post by Glynncommando »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:SS Moores website has been a joke for a while.
Always thought that it reflected poorly on Ulster Rugby as this was their official supplier of choice.

Surely Ulster Rugby would be better selling items themselves, online and inhouse?
Heard that the FC extended the agreement with SS Moores just prior to his demise.....not sure of the veracity, but stranger things have happened. Can anyone shed any light on that?
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
ulsterroar
Novice

Post by ulsterroar »

Oh the power of UAFC Website!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Top arrived today, do not know where mid August come,s into the equation, but look a gift horse etc, hope you all have a happy outcome BEFORE the Bath game.
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

Plenty of the Home, Euro and Away shirts at Insport in Ards :wink:
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

Appears that the Heiny jumper is based on the legenderry (see what I did there - borrowed from Gerry Anderson) Beijing Devils, who if nothing else have great taste in BOOZE.
bejing.jpg
bejing.jpg (25.29 KiB) Viewed 672 times

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
baldy
Novice

Post by baldy »

Folks

According to the staff at SS Moores the new Ulster Shirts for adults only come in the Kohilo type, and not in the PolyCotton. I can confirm that the new shirts do come in the PolyCotton material as I now have got one from InSport in Newtownards. I ordered my new shirt in InSport on Monday and it was ready for collection on Friday, great service. I would recommend InSport for your Ulster kit as it is also cheaper at £49.95 each.

Baldy :D
theCloudSpotter
Initiate

Post by theCloudSpotter »

baldy wrote:Folks

According to the staff at SS Moores the new Ulster Shirts for adults only come in the Kohilo type, and not in the PolyCotton. I can confirm that the new shirts do come in the PolyCotton material as I now have got one from InSport in Newtownards. I ordered my new shirt in InSport on Monday and it was ready for collection on Friday, great service. I would recommend InSport for your Ulster kit as it is also cheaper at £49.95 each.

Why do they have Polycotton on their site then? :scratch: http://www.ssmsports.co.uk/home.php?cat=43 That aside I still think their CS is rubbish and it'll be a while before I buy anything again from them.
bootlaced
Lord Chancellor

Post by bootlaced »

Jersey aside,does anyone know where you can get a white or black Ulster Rugby baseball cap,
"Never whistle while you're pi$$ing", Hagbard Celine
bootlaced
Lord Chancellor

Post by bootlaced »

Whoops just found these better late than never. :oops:

http://www.ctsports.co.uk/ulster-rugby- ... 010-11-red

http://www.quayleisure.com/Models.aspx? ... delID=1872

http://www.flagmegastore.co.uk/patrioti ... d_176.html

suppose these are the new style,but was looking for one with the badge not on the peak but on the front of the cap.
"Never whistle while you're pi$$ing", Hagbard Celine
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

I'm still waiting for mine a month after ordering >#
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Also http://www.sportstrolley.com/ulster-rugby-48-c.asp they were reliable and fast last year.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
URSC Newsletter Ed
Novice

Post by URSC Newsletter Ed »

Also, 10% discount at In Sport for URSC members ........ on all* merchandise, not just Ulster shirts :cheers:

*excluding match tickets and gift vouchers
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

URSC Newsletter Ed wrote:

Also, 10% discount at In Sport for URSC members ........ on all* merchandise, not just Ulster shirts :cheers:

*excluding match tickets and gift vouchers

Yep - and a loyalty card scheme too....you spend to accumulate in your account, then take it off future purchases...the red Away shirt, the blue HEC shirt, the new fleg to replace the one lost in the snow in Brussels etc etc.
GC
Gnome
Steward

Post by Gnome »

Ulster European Away Shirt 2010:
Have been waiting in vain for SS sMoores to restock the polycotton large in Large but no response. What are they waiting for?
Next season?
Was in Belfast store end of July didnt have it stock then either.
Surprisingly incompetent and I cant order it online it seems either (the polycotton version that is).
Also not the first time I have sent emails to SSM , needless to say, never any response.
Why are they the official suppliers?