Aviva Stadium in Dublin to host 2013 Heineken Cup final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ardsrugbyards
Initiate

Re: Aviva Stadium in Dublin to host 2013 Heineken Cup final

Post by ardsrugbyards »

big mervyn wrote:Was announced about a year ago.

Tickets on sale from Monday week. Get in quick to beat the Turnips and Ladyboys.

2014 is supposed to be in Italy I believe.

tickets on sale TODAY going like snow off a ditch

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/packages/erc ... F232920_47[button1url

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180048 ... id=elaserp
ardsrugbyards
Initiate

Post by ardsrugbyards »

i got am email for a pre sale if you check either of the links above you should see what is remaining it is a Amlin/Heineken deal at either 75yoyo or 99yoyo, i got 4 seat on the ground level at the half way line.
ardsrugbyards
Initiate

Post by ardsrugbyards »

THIS IS THE EMAIL I GOT

Onsale 14 May at 14:00 to 16 May at midnight.

Dublin will host the Amlin Challenge Cup Final on 17 May 2013 and the Heineken Cup Final on 18 May 2013.

As a European club rugby loyal supporter, you have been given an opportunity to purchase a “Dublin 2013 Golden Ticket”.

GOLDEN TICKET – CATEGORY 1

• Dublin 2013 - Golden Ticket Category 1 includes seats for both the Heineken Cup Final and the Amlin Challenge Cup Final and is €99.00.

GOLDEN TICKET – CATEGORY 2

• The €75 Dublin 2013 Golden Ticket includes Category 2 seats for both the Heineken Cup final and the Amlin Challenge Cup final.

Both options include a one-day Dublin pass, which gives free access to over 30 tourist attractions in the capital.

Click here to get your Dublin 2013 Golden Ticket.
larnesouthlondon
Novice

Post by larnesouthlondon »

ardsrugbyards wrote:THIS IS THE EMAIL I GOT

Onsale 14 May at 14:00 to 16 May at midnight.

Dublin will host the Amlin Challenge Cup Final on 17 May 2013 and the Heineken Cup Final on 18 May 2013.

As a European club rugby loyal supporter, you have been given an opportunity to purchase a “Dublin 2013 Golden Ticket”.

GOLDEN TICKET – CATEGORY 1

• Dublin 2013 - Golden Ticket Category 1 includes seats for both the Heineken Cup Final and the Amlin Challenge Cup Final and is €99.00.

Been to the last few finals and got a couple of tickets this afternoon. Crashed a couple of times so presume demand was quite high.

GOLDEN TICKET – CATEGORY 2

• The €75 Dublin 2013 Golden Ticket includes Category 2 seats for both the Heineken Cup final and the Amlin Challenge Cup final.

Both options include a one-day Dublin pass, which gives free access to over 30 tourist attractions in the capital.

Click here to get your Dublin 2013 Golden Ticket.
larnesouthlondon
Novice

Post by larnesouthlondon »

Been to the last few finals and got a couple of tickets this afternoon. Crashed a couple of times so presume demand was quite high
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

19,000 tickets went on sale at noon today - none left now. I grabbed a couple at 12:01.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:19,000 tickets went on sale at noon today - none left now. I grabbed a couple at 12:01.
Probably very few left now for open sale as some already away before today then take another 15k for finalists plus sponsors , blazers and associated assholes so doubt if more than 5 k to go onsale during next season.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

Managed to get 3, demand must have been very high, everytime I had 4 selected by the time you went to confirm them they where gone. Anybody any idea when the second release will be?
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

There was me thinking it was completely sold out!!
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

Got 2, they where flying off the shelves. About 5 times once I picked a good 2, I had to reselect. 12:04!
Why? Why not?
Mr Frosty
Initiate

Post by Mr Frosty »

6 tickets got but as you could only do four at a time not all together as going so quick
Till youve tasted Frosty's you don't know jack
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

breakdown wrote:There was me thinking it was completely sold out!!
Near enough.

5k sold last week; 19k today; 15 k for the finalists. Just leaves about 12,000 - can't see too many of those going on general sale.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

How on earth did that happen?

It's my impression that there were Twickenham tickets still on general sale until between the Ulster semi finishing and the Leinster one kicking off.

Is this purely a capacity issue? Seems strange all the same. I wonder if there are some general sale tickets still up the sleeve of monsieur TicketMaster, a la Ulster semi final (different situation I know, as that didn't sell out, but the final definitely will)?
Seamus
Novice

Post by Seamus »

OneMore wrote:How on earth did that happen?

It's my impression that there were Twickenham tickets still on general sale until between the Ulster semi finishing and the Leinster one kicking off.

Is this purely a capacity issue? Seems strange all the same. I wonder if there are some general sale tickets still up the sleeve of monsieur TicketMaster, a la Ulster semi final (different situation I know, as that didn't sell out, but the final definitely will)?
It's a combination of capacity and venue, I would have thought. The fact it's in the back yard of a team going for three in a row, many of whose supporters probably assume they'll be there again meant they were always going to go quickly
bigchiefally
Initiate

Post by bigchiefally »

Came back from my lunch and tried to get some, only single ones available. :-(

Is 50k too small for a final?