2014/2015 season tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cracker
Squire

Re: 2014/2015 season tickets

Post by Cracker »

Never considered the stand. The East Terrace beats it all. Always sheltered from the rain and the craics great.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cracker wrote:Never considered the stand. The East Terrace beats it all. Always sheltered from the rain and the craics great.
I thought they'd filled that in.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

keirhardy wrote:We are attempting to reallocate from main stand to Memorial .Instructions are to click on ticketulster...etc ,it takes me to a blank page where it is not possible to make our request .Anyone with similar problems.
We were also moved from Gold to Platinum at £405, not feasible.This is a mess!
:scratch: tickets@ulsterrugby.com is the link I get which opens a new email on my PC
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Can anyone actually read the detail on the new stadium map within Ticketbandit? I'm trying to see where the silver sections are in the new Grandstand.

I know its obviously at the outer ends of the Grandstand but I'd like to understand where they start from the centre outwards.

Unsurprisingly the stadium map is not updated on the UR website :roll:
Yoda
Initiate

Post by Yoda »

I was at the meetings about the relocation and do remember UR stating that each of the first three categories would be getting bigger with bronze dropping out as an option with the implication being some people in gold would now be platinum, some in silver would now be gold and all in bronze would now be silver with resulting price increases if you chose to stay as close to your previous seat as possible.

What I don't remember though, is what were the relocation prices they quoted at the time for each category?

In terms of the seat allocation, I'm within spitting distance of my previous location despite adding 2 others to my group so can't complain about the job they done with the actual seat location.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:Can anyone actually read the detail on the new stadium map within Ticketbandit? I'm trying to see where the silver sections are in the new Grandstand.

I know its obviously at the outer ends of the Grandstand but I'd like to understand where they start from the centre outwards.

Unsurprisingly the stadium map is not updated on the UR website :roll:
Blocks 1 and 9 Silver
Blocks 2,3,7 and 8 Gold
Blocks 4,5 and 6 Platinum

Click on the email link it shows seats but not category.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

It's not like they have to repay the money they got for the new stadium, beginning to think that Kofi is right :duck: and that UR are only interested in your money and not the supporters
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Still no season ticket in my UR/Ticketmaster account. Think a bit-up has been made. :(
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Gary wrote:Still no season ticket in my UR/Ticketmaster account. Think a bit-up has been made. :(
Same here! >ESAD Though ticket office said it was taking longer for some accounts to update! Fingers crossed!! :red: :red: :red:
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

Gary / Rem99

Gents I wouldn't be hanging around on this for long even if you've told the blurb
about some TM accounts awaiting updates. UR office should at least be able to
to tell you whether they actually received your request and questionnaire back.
If they haven't start worrying and get your "spake" in quick smart as when these
seats are full then God nor Man will not be shifting for the next number of years.
Start making noises...... NOW as there may still be some give and take with people
looking for changes or not taking up their first round allocation.
:red:
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Rem99 wrote:
Gary wrote:Still no season ticket in my UR/Ticketmaster account. Think a bit-up has been made. :(
Same here! >ESAD Though ticket office said it was taking longer for some accounts to update! Fingers crossed!! :red: :red: :red:

Sorted!!! SUFTUM!! :red: :red: :red: :red:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rem99 wrote:
Rem99 wrote:

Sorted!!! SUFTUM!! :red: :red: :red: :red:
I heard that Gary got sorted too ..... his season ticket was relocated back to Windsor Park! :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Nah Grumps - I've decided to sit in the dugout at Windsor next season. Heard there was a vacancy!

Anyway all sorted for Ravers. Happy now :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians