question... for everyone...

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: question... for everyone...

Post by Kofi Annan »

Rum.png
Rum.png (12.65 KiB) Viewed 825 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Wee pee tap penalty ( very creative ) no support tackled turn over or penalty for holding on .

The last try for the Scarlets is the perfect example of firstly trying to be creative in the wrong place and a mistake created by pressure .

Kofi you think Doak would prefer to lose playing open off you head rugby

That's not hot air that's solid sh- t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Ah Rum, you don't have me on ignore, good, so share with the group your coaching qualifications and experience above schoolboy rugby. we would love to know.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
stu
Novice

Post by stu »

rumncoke wrote:Wee pee tap penalty ( very creative ) no support tackled turn over or penalty for holding on .
This is part of our problem, when the whistle goes most of the team switch off rather than be looking for opportunities. It seems that we're constantly looking for opportunities to slow the game down, I believe we need to be doing the opposite.
rumncoke wrote:Kofi you think Doak would prefer to lose playing open off you head rugby
Obviously the former but if he doesn't aspire and coach to play attacking rugby, with the group of players he has at his disposal (backs especially) then he's the wrong man for Ulster.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

The perfect gift to keep your kids occupied this Christmas ...

The inflatable Rumncoke punch bag ...

Try it ... Hit it with as much logic as you can, chastise it all you want, spend ages trying to correct it - try Logic, try reason, try abuse, try insult ... try every feckin thing you can throw at it ...

No matter what you do say or how often you point out it's talking shyte ...

It just bounces back up and continues ...

It's like waterboarding at Guantanamo, he'll break you down eventually ... undaunted this champion blow up bag of codswallop soldiers on ...

There is nothing mankind can do to make it understand it's just full of hot air ... Impervious to fact.

Best £30 you'll ever spend as a gift for the person you hate the most ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The look on Paddy's face says it all.......
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Nothing new there ... you ever read one of rums epics then taken a selfie???????
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Nothing new there ... you ever read one of rums epics then taken a selfie???????
It is worse than being interviewed by Ashton Dawson?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Right enough it's a lot closer than you think ... I look forward to Rum's epistles to be honest, they cheer me up ... Dawson on the other hand ...
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Right enough it's a lot closer than you think ... I look forward to Rum's epistles to be honest, they cheer me up ... Dawson on the other hand ...
Read a post by Rum, get interviewed by dawson, take a brad pitt on a shredder and then watch the ravens practice kick chasing, for 15 lad points.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

It takes a serious fecked up mind to come up with torture like that ...

..... You need to take a good look at yourself!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:It takes a serious fecked up mind to come up with torture like that ...

..... You need to take a good look at yourself!
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

rumncoke wrote:Wee pee tap penalty ( very creative ) no support tackled turn over or penalty for holding on .

The last try for the Scarlets is the perfect example of firstly trying to be creative in the wrong place and a mistake created by pressure .

Kofi you think Doak would prefer to lose playing open off you head rugby

That's not hot air that's solid sh- t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the point to make at this stage rum is that Doak is attempting to play low risk rugby and his side are still making mistakes and losing.
At least if we had a go we could measure some form of progression.
You said it yourself they were being creative in the wrong place but that shouldn`t be a deterent to try to be creative.
As I posted earlier its knowing when its on and when it isn`t, which we fail recognise as we don`t do it enough.
I realise that this philososphy is not unique to yourself btw and that is my concern.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

If, you as coach decide what we need to do is hoof and chase and force errors...

Then - at least make sure you have hoofers capable of putting in a telling hoof.

And - chasers knowing this is it... our game plan so they spend weeks doing interval training to chase the hoof all night.

If after umpteen games you can neither hoof effectively nor chase, plus if you realise you have precisely dick in the backrow that can win 50/50 balls after a (god forbid) decent hoof and a telling chase.

Then either change the staff or change the ideas...

Changing the staff is not an option... So.... The alternative is??????? Come on join the dots here....