TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:Ulster are reported to be after a serious big Unit for the back row for the start of the new season ... what we need is some ugly as feck Behemoth, with borderline mental issues, a myopic win at all costs mentality and who puts fear and impending doom into who ever crosses their path ... some one who will cheat, kill, flatten, destroy or demolish to gain an inch, a foot a yard or more ... and most of all most of all someone with a hard as feck edge like a cross between P3 and Jamie Cudmore ...

Yes folks Ulster are about to sign Serena Williams ....
Mrs Afoa on the phone to her. Mind changed already
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:Ulster are reported to be after a serious big Unit for the back row for the start of the new season ... what we need is some ugly as feck Behemoth, with borderline mental issues, a myopic win at all costs mentality and who puts fear and impending doom into who ever crosses their path ... some one who will cheat, kill, flatten, destroy or demolish to gain an inch, a foot a yard or more ... and most of all most of all someone with a hard as feck edge like a cross between P3 and Jamie Cudmore ...

I would have to stop supporting Ulster..........
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:

Yes - that's what Mrs Afoa told her .....
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I read with gathering interest Fleg, then I got to the punchline :lol: :lol: :lol: I reckon she'd bate 9 colours of excrement outta Fat Nick.

Anyway Ulster's Behemoth for next season is called Pete Browne, Ulster's latest Christian, I believe. Bet he can't wait for the first prayer meeting of the new season. I hope he is more of a "batter them into submission" , Christian Brothers type Christian, than a turner of l'autre cheek. We've enough of the latter as it is.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Have you a selection of Old Dixie Flegs at home Snipe or is your hatred of the real Tank Williams more personal? Frankly I'mthinking she has turned out rather well, considering her Da was/is an utter bellend ........... unless you have info to indicate otherwise. If you do I'm happy to start hating her, as if she were an Orange/DUPman or a gun toting member of Sinn Fein/IRA.

Oh aye, and Jim Allister may have some virtues but the ballix keeps them well hidden, he puts the "bitter" into "bitter wee Orangebastard".
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Have you a selection of Old Dixie Flegs at home Snipe or is your hatred of the real Tank Williams more personal? Frankly I'mthinking she has turned out rather well, considering her Da was/is an utter bellend ........... unless you have info to indicate otherwise. If you do I'm happy to start hating her, as if she were an Orange/DUPman or a gun toting member of Sinn Fein/IRA.

Oh aye, and Jim Allister may have some virtues but the ballix keeps them well hidden, he puts the "bitter" into "bitter wee Orangebastard".
She's a common or garden cheat Baggy. I don't despise many athletes, it's hard to knock someone who has worked for years to reach the top, but she is one I cannot have. Her sister Venus is a fine sportswoman.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Once a Knight wrote:How did she cheat?
Feigning injury and illness. Gamesmanship too.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Duct taping her balls into her knickers, shaving her bake and talking falsetto before applying to enter the Women's competition at Wimbledon!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Duct taping her balls into her knickers, shaving her bake and talking falsetto before applying to enter the Women's competition at Wimbledon!

Bravo Fleg!
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Once a Knight wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:
You're aware of Renée Richards? It's happened before Fleg.

I was unaware that she'd "cheated" as I don't follow her that closely.
Give Pip a call, I'm sure he can give you some tips on following sports stars closely.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ruckover wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:
You're aware of Renée Richards? It's happened before Fleg.

I was unaware that she'd "cheated" as I don't follow her that closely.
Give Pip a call, I'm sure he can give you some tips on following sports stars closely.
Pip is in serena's pants?
Blow in
Novice

Post by Blow in »

Cp to stay at Wasps, Pocock to replace him >jawdrop
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Oh how I love this thread.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Blow in wrote:Cp to stay at Wasps, Pocock to replace him >jawdrop
This was vetoed
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

ZBo 2 ST
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk