Ulster v Barnet Bellends

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Barnet Bellends

Post by Cornerfleg »

Tis a veritable Campanology fest ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Sarriesfan wrote:What a disgraceful title. We are a proud club with a proud tradition and would never think of lowering ourselves by insulting another club like this. It makes my blood boil and I hope even more now that we can get the bonus point win we are targeting. If any of your fans do come for the return match you will not find us us insulting you on a daily basis.

I have written to our CEO and highlighted this thread and I really do hope that he takes it up with your CEO. I know when I was speaking to the administration yesterday about this that they said this wasn't the first time they'd had a problem with Ulster fans and that our CEO had to speak to your club before about fans behaviour at matches.

I am hoping for a good game I think 1-15 we have better players but that lad Henderson might make a good bench option for us. I may meet some of you at the bars but in truth I hope not. Come on the FEZ !!!!
Oh BORE OFF will you, can't you see we are having a bit of craic? If you don't like it, don't come here - simples!

I'm going to get my CEO on to your CEO - seriously like??

Stop being so bloody precious, it's not like there are many other clubs or supporters who actually like Saracens ffs.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I think you hurt his feeling Wee Woman ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Cornerfleg wrote:I think you hurt his feeling Wee Woman ...
Bummer, I'm not in the form for it today :lol:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Wee Woman wrote:
You calling Fleg a bummer, WW?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

big mervyn wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
You calling Fleg a bummer, WW?
Oooh dangerous word twisting Merv, careful now >threaten :lol:
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Nothing wrong with a wee bit of bumming.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

thecrouch wrote:Nothing wrong with a wee bit of bumming.
Aye, if it can get through the UAFC filter, it must be OK :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sarriesfan wrote:What a disgraceful title. We are a proud club with a proud tradition and would never think of lowering ourselves by insulting another club like this. It makes my blood boil and I hope even more now that we can get the bonus point win we are targeting. If any of your fans do come for the return match you will not find us us insulting you on a daily basis.

I have written to our CEO and highlighted this thread and I really do hope that he takes it up with your CEO. I know when I was speaking to the administration yesterday about this that they said this wasn't the first time they'd had a problem with Ulster fans and that our CEO had to speak to your club before about fans behaviour at matches.

I am hoping for a good game I think 1-15 we have better players but that lad Henderson might make a good bench option for us. I may meet some of you at the bars but in truth I hope not. Come on the FEZ !!!!
Feck off Ed, keep your blood boiling boy, I assume it's plastic like the rest of your club. Yis couldn't even manage to have your own song without tea-leafing ours (we borrowed it from Norn Iron, but hey that's besides the point).

I'll have you know our CEO has a bigger charless than your CEO and furthermore would knock his pan in, ours is a trained killer.

Your proud plastic club is a cheating, salary cap breaking (allegedly, but they haven't formally denied it) , scumbag ridden plastic travesty. If it wasn't for McCall you'd have no redeeming features.

Is this you Kofi? I mean they are a whining plastic no-fans plastic club, but surely not even an English club could have a genuine twatbag like this? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Certainly I'm posting based it being a WUM)

For the record, I HATE SARACENS, especially that lout Vunipola. >skull

Written but not submitted an hour ago, seems pointless but there you go. >you_rock
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rob6
Initiate

Post by Rob6 »

Think the pictures of the Captains run may have leaked news for Friday Night..,.

We got new match clocks, that we might be able to see!!
Hustle......Loyality......Respect

U...L....S...T...E...R...R...R...R...R...R...R

Don't Stop Believing!!!!!!!!

Supporting Ulster Rugby should come with a health warning!!
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Rob6 wrote:Think the pictures of the Captains run may have leaked news for Friday Night..,.

We got new match clocks, that we might be able to see!!
Well we might have clocks, but if he's going to stand in front of it no one is going to see!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Tisot, the official timekeeping partner of Ulster Rugby
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:Tisot, the official timekeeping partner of Ulster Rugby
I hear they are giving away a free Swiss Army Knife to he first 2000 in tomorrow night, handy if their are any Jihadis about. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Deraless wrote:Tisot, the official timekeeping partner of Ulster Rugby
I hear they are giving away a free Swiss Army Knife to he first 2000 in tomorrow night, handy if their are any Jihadis about. >EW
:shock: :shock:

Oh stop Baggy, you'll really frighten poor oul Sarriesfan away with talk like that.

Logie will no doubt receive a phone call from Ed demanding that we are all scanned on the way in now as everything we say on here really happens in real life... >EW
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

:cheers: In other news, Hendo starting at 6 :cheers:

Who says we have a weak back row now!!