Mr Clarke to Ospreys

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Mr Clarke to Ospreys

Post by BR »

Ekzile: I'm afraid if you are looking for a forum where people only give positive opinions of the team and province we support, then this was never the place.
If you are looking for a forum where people only give balanced, honest opinion then this is no longer the place. If you like a little bit of the latter mixed with a large quantity of light-hearted posturing and predictable ranting, then this is the place for you. I'm sure the owners of this board will be sorry to hear that they have been unable to meet your needs today, and wish you the best of luck in finding something that better suits your requirements.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

exile-fer-now wrote:Wee woman - are you Bradley Walsh cos you is hilarious? You should let Dave have some of your jokes.

Cornerfleg - someone needs a lobotomy
Absolutely savage banter.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:Ekzile: I'm afraid if you are looking for a forum where people only give positive opinions of the team and province we support, then this was never the place.
If you are looking for a forum where people only give balanced, honest opinion then this is no longer the place. If you like a little bit of the latter mixed with a large quantity of light-hearted posturing and predictable ranting, then this is the place for you. I'm sure the owners of this board will be sorry to hear that they have been unable to meet your needs today, and wish you the best of luck in finding something that better suits your requirements.
He just wants somewhere, that he isn't slegged... I mean Doak isn't. I meant Doak, Neil Doak.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

If you dont finish all your posts with #SUFTUM are you even a real supporter? #SUFTUM
Mary had a little lamb . . .
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Dave wrote:
exile-fer-now wrote:Wee woman - are you Bradley Walsh cos you is hilarious? You should let Dave have some of your jokes.

Cornerfleg - someone needs a lobotomy
Absolutely savage banter.

How will we ever recover? :lol:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Exile, you need to have a thick skin to survive on this board. One silver lining to this is that as beauty is skin deep, we are by far the best looking posters on a messageboard on t'internet.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Bitches be trippin
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Word!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

No no no, Kissball requires shaving, Doakball requires putting it straight up.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

exile-fer-now wrote:Infiltrated by someone who supports the team - aw brad pitt !

All you lot write is abuse. McCall, Humphries, Doak, Clarke, etc, etc - all proud Ulstermen who deserve better than this. I will consistently support our own. I will criticise when we play badly and I'll get get frustrated when we lose but I'll not resort to personal abuse against an Ulster player or coach. Schmidt and Kiss have been playing Schmidtball for years and yet when Ulster start playing it we call it Doakball. We have had a poor pack For the last 2 seasons and particularly now,
without Coetzee. With the injuries we've had our strength in depth is non-existent - is that Clarke's fault ? How long will you give Gibbes and Peel ? Or are they different cos they're not Ulster and not soft targets ?

No you won't clown, otherwise you would have posted dozens of times over the last few seasons, you are a spoofer, away and throw yourself under a bus and do yourself a favour.

If you cannot understand that 6-7 years with some outstanding players has resulted in nothing but underachievement, then I'm placing your silly little opinions in a box marked "arsefoonery".

Good day to you. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

And well let's not get into Clarke's time with the academy and the impact he had there.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

C'mon now guys, cut the guy some slack ........ he thinks Bradley Walsh is hilarious.

Although, to be fair, he does seem to suggest that cyber bullying is acceptable for kids, just not for adults.
exile-fer-now wrote:Social media "bullying" is for school kids, not adults .....
I would suggest that social media bullying is definitely NOT for kids and don't like any suggestion that it is. :evil:

Maybe he's just not used to being on a forum for big boys & girls?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I tell you what .... there must have been some serious typo in his programme for Tommy the exile to lose the plot like that.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Suspect there may even have been a typo on Tommy from Comber's birth certificate as I understand that he's not even called Tommy.

But then again,it may surprise some (perhaps LadyP?) to know that my name isn't Cap'n.

(I'm still investigating the Grumpy bit)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
exile-fer-now
Novice

Post by exile-fer-now »

More abuse, more guff. Pat yourselves on the back when you are sticking the knife in others' back, dress it up as humour, when it's disrespectful and ugly. Call that fun ? Where have you been constructive ? Where have you supported the team and individuals? Where have you actually talked rugby ? When I am critical of a performance, I talk to my mates on the terraces and over a pint - not resort to abuse of individuals over the tinternet. Why don't you go and slag off some politicians or traffic wardens or best still, see a doctor to sort out your own suppressed anger. Were you all bullied as kids ? Were you the little kids that always got picked last for the team ? Sad people - you need to wise up or there'll be no-one wants to play with you ....... again !