A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

namron
Warrior Chief

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by namron »

herman wrote
Not a hope that Norn Iron will remain part of EU without a UI.(you are a feckin genius) A hard border is absolutely guaranteed.(see former brackets) As are a return of paramilitaries and rampant criminality along the border.( they never went away y'know) If it's any comfort though, the North will ultimately end up dragging the South down into hell with them.( who are you really? David Icke?)

And yet you'll all come out in numbers to vote in the DUP again next month.(genius ..the reprieve)

I give you "Herman the state the feckin obvious". The EU own every Horse goat sheep and sow in the 26. Your govt cant make a decision without the nod of the EU central banks, The hospitals are being handed to a bunch of child abusers and you tell us what a terrible state we in the black north are in ? Pot feckin kettle a Chara.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

namron wrote:herman wrote
Not a hope that Norn Iron will remain part of EU without a UI.(you are a feckin genius) A hard border is absolutely guaranteed.(see former brackets) As are a return of paramilitaries and rampant criminality along the border.( they never went away y'know) If it's any comfort though, the North will ultimately end up dragging the South down into hell with them.( who are you really? David Icke?)

And yet you'll all come out in numbers to vote in the DUP again next month.(genius ..the reprieve)

I give you "Herman the state the feckin obvious". The EU own every Horse goat sheep and sow in the 26. Your govt cant make a decision without the nod of the EU central banks, The hospitals are being handed to a bunch of child abusers and you tell us what a terrible state we in the black north are in ? Pot feckin kettle a Chara.
Given that Irish national debt as a percentage of GDP is now lower than the UK's, who owns the aforementioned livestock in the UK? :shock:
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Do keep up Promenader 2 . British taxpayers have provided Ireland with a backdoor bail-out of more than £14bn .if they didn't, the economic situation in the Free State would have been worse than Greece .
Herman
Novice

Post by Herman »

namron wrote:Do keep up Promenader 2 . British taxpayers have provided Ireland with a backdoor bail-out of more than £14bn .if they didn't, the economic situation in the Free State would have been worse than Greece .
Wrong. UK lent £3.2b in 2010 and was repaid in full with interest of £358m.

http://www.itv.com/news/utv/2017-04-18/ ... isis-loan/

Now why don't yourself and Baggy (instead of heading off to Spain - where drunken British louts aren't welcome anyway) go back to Scotland like a good little pair of crofters. The Highland clearances are over, Teresa can't sell the sheep any way and she'll needs all the deluded, supine right wing bigots that she can find to stave off a 2nd Ind Ref.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Well well,Herman the feckin German suddenly appears with news of my supposed ancestry and political persuasion. Whats wrong Big lad did the Priest spare your stupid Brennan as a child?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Herman wrote:
namron wrote:Do keep up Promenader 2 . British taxpayers have provided Ireland with a backdoor bail-out of more than £14bn .if they didn't, the economic situation in the Free State would have been worse than Greece .

Now why don't yourself and Baggy (instead of heading off to Spain - where drunken British louts aren't welcome anyway) go back to Scotland like a good little pair of crofters. The Highland clearances are over, Teresa can't sell the sheep any way and she'll needs all the deluded, supine right wing bigots that she can find to stave off a 2nd Ind Ref.
Christ on a bicycle, poor ould Yermann Göring must be twatted on Buckie tonight.

Mate, you sound so dumb you must be from Cork. You're not called Lacey by any chance?

Ring wing? Moi? Incroyfuc'kinable, ya dipshit Turnip gobdaw. I hope the black and tans murdered your grandparents around the time that fine referee Mr Clancy's great-grandfather was dying of lead poisoning in Limerick, occasioned by a bullet lodged in his throat during his Mayoral year, which I believe entered his soon to be corpse via his dungbox.

Think I'll nip down the local Orange Hall tomorrow and join up pronto to see if I can get a copy of "The Orangeman's Wee Book of One Thousand Great Insults for Free State Fenianbastards" which I believe is now in its glorious 1690th reprint. :oman:

G'wan ya fuc'king langer.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Herman
Novice

Post by Herman »

Poor Namron. You do seem rather obsessed even traumatised by child abuse. So was it Big Davy or Ol' Iris? :oman:
Herman
Novice

Post by Herman »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Herman wrote:

Christ on a bicycle, poor ould Yermann Göring must be twatted on Buckie tonight.

Mate, you sound so dumb you must be from Cork. You're not called Lacey by any chance?

Ring wing? Moi? Incroyfuc'kinable, ya dipshit Turnip gobdaw. I hope the black and tans murdered your grandparents around the time that fine referee Mr Clancy's great-grandfather was dying of lead poisoning in Limerick, occasioned by a bullet lodged in his throat during his Mayoral year, which I believe entered his soon to be corpse via his dungbox.

Think I'll nip down the local Orange Hall tomorrow and join up pronto to see if I can get a copy of "The Orangeman's Wee Book of One Thousand Great Insults for Free State Fenianbastards" which I believe is now in its glorious 1690th reprint. :oman:

Well that escalated quickly. >you_rock
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Herman wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Herman wrote:

Well that escalated quickly. >you_rock
Wouldn't worry about it, nobody will take it seriously unless you do. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Popcorn time :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

That may be all well and true, but those loans through various banks took place in 2009 - 2011. It doesn't alter the fact that currently UK finances are looking a great deal more parlous than those of our friends in the south.
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/ireland ... ebt-to-gdp
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united- ... ebt-to-gdp
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Strong and stable ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

promenader 2 wrote:
That may be all well and true, but those loans through various banks took place in 2009 - 2011. It doesn't alter the fact that currently UK finances are looking a great deal more parlous than those of our friends in the south.
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/ireland ... ebt-to-gdp
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united- ... ebt-to-gdp
And while we're at it, Ireland's forecast GDP growth rates at over 3% betters the UK's recently revised figure of 2%. Ireland also consistently out performs its larger neighbour in the GDP per capita rankings:
http://statisticstimes.com/economy/coun ... capita.php
So, going back to my original question, if the EU owns the livestock in Ireland, who on earth owns the sheep and the goats in that impoverished wee land off to our right?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Russ wrote:Strong and stable ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
So strong that the leader let the party go in what was accepted within their Stormont contingent the wrong brexit direction for fear of upsetting some Westminster MPs?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The UK is so strong that it has doubled the National Debt in just 7 years of appalling government and recklessly harsh cutting & austerity, the whole shebang sustained by ever mounting debt.

Then the fuc'king cretins decide on Harakiri by deciding no, no feck you Brussels we must impoverish ourselves further to "Take back control" so we can make things worse - except for the arseocrockery of course, they will become increasingly minted as they buy up cheap businesses & properties from those without a pot to pish in.

I'm not able to sing the praises of my future homeland economically of course, but at least they aren't a nation of Kunts like the idiotic workaday English prole, possibly the stupidest populace of hoi polloi on the planet, given their access to education etc. They appear just happy to be utterly stupid as long as they are "in control of their own destiny" - or so the line goes that their betters feed them & they lap up like mother's milk, dumb as dirt Saxonbastards. (no offence Justin, there are always exceptions to the rule).

I look forward to a future thriving United Ireland & Independent Scotland as we laugh at Not Very Great Britain, the new state comprising Halfwitted England & Sheepshagger Central to the immediate west.

Of course, the destiny of Greater England is safe in the hands of the moron who fecked up the Border Agency & singularly failed year after year on the very task she now insists must remain in her manifesto. 60% of immigration over the period of 6 years as Home Secretary was within her control, to this day 50% of immigration is something they could reduce (in theory) as it is non-EU. I say in theory of course because some of that is, of course, essential to keep the wheels turning, it's just that they pretend they will achieve the unachievable. In 10-15 years the cretins & racists who voted out to "end immigration" will realise that like the rest of us, they were lied to, it's just we knew what they are too dumb to know.

What is the world coming to? Trump given reign to enrich all billionaires & screw over weemen & non-whites by a right-wing lurch & an election with two poor candidates, then look at UK, Corbyn & May FFFS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I've often shat better than that pair.