What the actual ..... ??????

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What the actual ..... ??????

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:Ulster have 4 TH props on their books ahead of Ah Feck .... plus 36 club props ... a Postman ... 2 delivery drivers ... Eric the lollipop man ... Eric's mother Hazel ... 5 volunteers at the soup Kitchen ... Eric's dog Fido ... Eric's hamster Nigel ... and a wet brick outside Mrs Richardson's house in Isoline Street.
You forgot Ethel the tea lady
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I thought Nuci blocked Ethel's new contract ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

bangorboy wrote:
RAY.gif
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
It what has been described as a first for a PRO14 team, Rodney Ah You of Ulster has had his contract extended on a Hybrid deal with KFC UK Ltd. Under this revolutionary new deal Rodney will continue to train, take photos for PR and occasionally play a few minutes here and there for Ulster while acting as a KFC Brand Ambassador. When not playing he will undertake half time match hot wing eating competitions, throw 3 piece meals to matchday supporters and tour the province lecturing on the benefits of eating huge quantities of fried chicken.

Commenting on the deal Bryn Cunningham, UR Operations Director said ' Rodney is a proven international quality prop, despite the fact he is beyond tom kite and has done nothing in the last two years we have extended his contract as we firmly believe he has a lot to offer and fully expect to see him challenging for a starting position in the lunchtime food queue.
MoyPark have upped production again after the drop in sales while Rodders was on holiday, it is one of their key dates in annual production cycles
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

What an utter waste of money

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I hear he's bought a chicken farm..
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Interesting change from the Tele as the journo struggled to write anything positive. Tide turning and I wish more of them had the balls to question just WTF is UR at these days.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Cornerfleg wrote:I thought Nuci blocked Ethel's new contract ...
I heard he blocked her back passage ....so she didn't have free access to the comfort station. >skull
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Cormac
Initiate

Post by Cormac »

Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:I should have said this is what the IRFU consider as SID... give Reidy a cap and we have an international wing-forward overnight.. keep Rod and when/if he plays with Best we have 2 Irish internationals in the front row..

I understand this to be a sponsorship signing with KFC paying a sizeable amount to keep him..
Marty has one Ireland cap.
Marty has 10 Ireland caps, all off the bench and all in the 6N.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cormac wrote:
Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:I should have said this is what the IRFU consider as SID... give Reidy a cap and we have an international wing-forward overnight.. keep Rod and when/if he plays with Best we have 2 Irish internationals in the front row..

I understand this to be a sponsorship signing with KFC paying a sizeable amount to keep him..
Marty has one Ireland cap.
Marty has 10 Ireland caps, all off the bench and all in the 6N.
Thanks. We need more BS exposed on this forum.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

We need all the tight heads we can get as a fit hond might break one each week in scrum practice.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

How many tightheads did we use last season?
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

All of them.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Ethel
Novice

Post by Ethel »

Cornerfleg wrote:I thought Nuci blocked Ethel's new contract ...
Not true, but I hear Leinster have been allowed to sign another tea lady giving them two, (one who is NIQ by the name of Katriana) one rule for them uns
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Jackie Brown wrote:What an utter waste of money

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Ain't that the truth? He makes broken snatterbox Deccie look industrious and a world champ by comparison.

All the same, looking at it from FIRFU's POV, he's played 34 matches in two years. Compare that to the Hond! Just as long as you don't look too closely at what Rodney brings to the party...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:Was there a long queue of tightheads seeking to join our lower ranks as fourth or fifth choice?
When motivated, Rodney can prop and can carry. Maybe Dan believes he is able to motivate him. He's known him from Connacht.
I've had to wade through gallons of shyte before reaching your post Snipe. Well done. Frankly, I am perfectly happy with Rodney being resigned, as long as the money is appropriate to his last 2 years performance and not a golden handshake to resign.

If that is the case, then he is a perfectly acceptable option for when the shyte hits the fan. He must see now that he has two choices, perform or eat. Two good young props & Marty Moore, even Big Licence can do TH in a crisis so I am assuming that the fact that there is no contract term being disclosed could well indicate that he is on short notice. I'd be fine with that.

As, I think it was 9, said last week, "there is a player in there", about Hond, I feel the same about Rodney, we have seen him occasionally perform, if he is on "play or fu'ck off terms", good, he can play and it would be staggering if DMcF was not involved in that.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.