Autumn International squad

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Autumn International squad

Post by Snipe Watson »

France Argentina is the best game of the day.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Dave wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:00 pm They could have closed the bloody roof, ffs.
COVID rules mean it has to stay open
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

I see that lad Jarvo managed to get on the pitch again today for a national anthem.

Then there was the idiot who invaded the pitch during the game, currently in hiding or leaving Wales if he has any sense.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Neill_M wrote:
Dave wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:00 pm They could have closed the bloody roof, ffs.
COVID rules mean it has to stay open
So they couldn't close the bloody roof. Fair enough.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

That's enough rugby for one day. :whistle:
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Japan made the same mistake as Ulster they defended too narrowly and got exposed on the wings .

Lowe to me is the Leinster equivalent of Gilroy to be honest -- without the the same degree of International success-- the second Half Ireland suffered from a referee who was protecting Japan a serious defeat and Murphy kick away possession .

My opinion on that game being it proved nothing -- since the Japanese on the day couldn't tackle a fish supper never mind an Irish with the ball.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Neill_M wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:13 pm I see that lad Jarvo managed to get on the pitch again today for a national anthem.

Then there was the idiot who invaded the pitch during the game, currently in hiding or leaving Wales if he has any sense.
There was also one for the anthems at Wales v NZ.

With the broadcaster policy we generally don't see how often this sort of thing happens, so hard to say if it is an increase or not. The anthem bit is, on the face of it, harmless fun, but it is the thin end of the wedge, like streaking. I haven't heard the whole story on yesterday's incident during the Wales game, and while I don't buy into the 'cost Wales a try' story, obviously we don't need that sort of shîte happening.

I don't know who J**vo is, and I don't care. I'm happy to endorse Eventsec snipers.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

BR wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:47 pm
Neill_M wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:13 pm I see that lad Jarvo managed to get on the pitch again today for a national anthem.

With the broadcaster policy we generally don't see how often this sort of thing happens, so hard to say if it is an increase or not. The anthem bit is, on the face of it, harmless fun, but it is the thin end of the wedge, like streaking. I haven't heard the whole story on yesterday's incident during the Wales game, and while I don't buy into the 'cost Wales a try' story, obviously we don't need that sort of shîte happening.

I don't know who J**vo is, and I don't care. I'm happy to endorse Eventsec snipers.
It was Jarvo last week also at Wales v NZ. He does this sort of thing at football, cricket, NFL etc.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Just watched Scotland v Australia. Niggly boys those Aussies but a very watchable game. I'm always impressed with Romain Poite as a referee. He knows that he can't see everything and has a lot of common sense.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Exactly why are the IRFU employing Farrell since it would appear that the primary coaching of the Irish team is employed by Leinster .?

I think on current select policy HwM could do the job blattered to the gills
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

solidarity wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:48 pm Just watched Scotland v Australia. Niggly boys those Aussies but a very watchable game. I'm always impressed with Romain Poite as a referee. He knows that he can't see everything and has a lot of common sense.
Was his last international game today.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

rumncoke wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:12 pm Exactly why are the IRFU employing Farrell since it would appear that the primary coaching of the Irish team is employed by Leinster .?

I think on current select policy HwM could do the job blattered to the gills
HWM's game plan would be "we don't want to be winning at half time." :D
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Neill_M wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:20 pm
solidarity wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:48 pm Just watched Scotland v Australia. Niggly boys those Aussies but a very watchable game. I'm always impressed with Romain Poite as a referee. He knows that he can't see everything and has a lot of common sense.
Was his last international game today.
Probably for the best, given the blatant flying wedge from the lineout for Scotland's (otherwise very well worked) try. He looked long and hard to check when the ball was transferred, but seemed to forget about the new law completely.
Also he was hallucinating when he saw a swinging arm ahead of Hooper's disallowed try.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Neill_M wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:22 pm
BR wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:47 pm

It was Jarvo last week also at Wales v NZ. He does this sort of thing at football, cricket, NFL etc.
I bet his mummy used to put his paintings up on the fridge!
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

The pitch invader from Wales South Africa game has got himself a life ban from games in the Principality Stadium. His club may also face sanctions as he was registered player etc.