Autumn International squad

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Autumn International squad

Post by Dave »

Well well well. What do you Farrell haters say now?

Must be through to the semi finals now.

Great win for the kiwis.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Was Herring excluded from the group hug at the final whistle because they still think he might have the COVID….?
d4surfer
Novice

Post by d4surfer »

Lowe calling the media bollockses on Channel 4's coverage

https://youtu.be/oVNwoodKArg
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Post by HammerTime »

One cracking performance and he thinks he’s billy big balls. Bit like that numpty Harry Maguire last night.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:21 pm Well well well. What do you Farrell haters say now?

Must be through to the semi finals now.

Great win for the kiwis.
A grand slam and a RWC q/f exit in 2023 to complete the classic Irish cv
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

OK Ireland won but it was a poor performance against a limited All Blacks team. Ireland to be found out in the 2023 World Cup as usual when it really matters.
How do they fill the stadium with that kind of stuff?
Beats me.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dublin4 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:51 pm OK Ireland won but it was a poor performance against a limited All Blacks team. Ireland to be found out in the 2023 World Cup as usual when it really matters.
Beats me.
I thought it was a really good Ireland performance. They dominated just about every aspect of the game bringing massive pressure and forcing errors. My main criticism would be lack of clinical finishing which kept NZ in it.
Lowe is still a one trick pony.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dublin4 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:51 pm OK Ireland won but it was a poor performance against a limited All Blacks team. Ireland to be found out in the 2023 World Cup as usual when it really matters.
Beats me.
I thought it was a really good Ireland performance. They dominated just about every aspect of the game bringing massive pressure and forcing errors. My main criticism would be lack of clinical finishing which kept NZ in it.
Lowes one trick has got him well ahead of stockdale. Over to Jacob to respond in the next few months.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:48 pm
Snipe Watson wrote:
Beats me.
Lowes one trick has got him well ahead of stockdale. Over to Jacob to respond in the next few months.
100%. The only reason for picking stockdale in the past year was that he wasn't as bad as Lowe. I am not yet convinced Lowe's defensive issues are fully behind him but he was great today and better than Stockdale has been in green for a couple of years.

Over to you now Jacob.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Stockdale is clear. He actually beat them single handedly.

Hendo was immense. Ireland learned the hard way in the past. The lions couldn't understand it. You simply cannot leave the man out. The pack will suffer.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

It was a very good performance by Ireland especially by the forwards ,front row and back row, both in attack and defence. The penalty count was extremely good from an Irish point of view with very few awarded to the ABs -- and one they got against Hendie was a case of a ref trying to compensate for a previous harsh against the ABs ( the yellow was harsh -- the ref was hoping to shut Sexton up -- yapping because he was being targeted ) ( actually surprised he lasted so long ).

My MOTH was Ringrose about his best performance in an Irish shirt -- the reason being the forwards were playing as a unit and the performance of one was was based on the unit performance not an individual by one which was evident because even with the changes in the pack in the second half the pack performance was maintained.

The strategy of keeping the ball in hand rather than kick possession away was the key and any kicks were contestable with Conway being the most effective chaser.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

It's about time Leinster beat one of the touring teams.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

jean valjean wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:48 pm
Snipe Watson wrote:
Beats me.
Jacob isn't playing international standard rugby. For me, Rob Balou is the future on the wing.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jacob isn't playing rugby at all. He's been injured for months and still people claim he is out of form.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:36 am Jacob isn't playing rugby at all. He's been injured for months and still people claim he is out of form.
He has missed four games I believe. His last year or more has been below par.