Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

TopPoster
Initiate

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by TopPoster »

Turning down 3 points to get rid of the nil shows it all.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by StandUp »

pip14 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:43 pm Matty Rea and Nathan Doak are next level tom kite
I hope Jonny Bell follows Matty Rea out the f@cking door.
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Didn’t see that coming.
La Rochelle next week.
Back to hiding behind the settee again!
#FingersCrossed
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
SUFTUM_19
Novice

Post by SUFTUM_19 »

Dreadful. Truly dreadful. Easily the worst performance of the Dan McFarland era. We brought absolute nothing to that game. The defence was actually embarrassing.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

McFarland rates Matty Rea.

Can anyone defend this?

McFarland out.

FOMcF
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Columbo
Steward

Post by Columbo »

Disastrous - worst performance I've seen, certainly under McFarland (including the big loss to Munster - at least it was a second string full of kids..). Didn't create a single scoring opportunity in 80 mins. I have tickets for La Rochelle, and honestly I wish I didn't
..one more thing
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Dave wrote:wee dave showing that Doak is now just a vanity project.
That is a great way to put it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

But we fight for every inch © ballix.
Murphy, Luke not even in squad. , Moore at fullback. Lyttle or even Gilroy improves a back line that thinks it's better than it is. Hume fo.
Burns is barely a back up 10.

OSullivan and OToole are barely URC props - and exposed by every decent FR. But they do make the odd tackle and offload...so fit Dan's total prop identikit with actually being able to scrummage...🙄

Who's calling DVM an upgrade to Coetzee 😂😂.
Hint- forget Kitshoff and keep Sutherland. That's the type of prop we need

And RP still playing for Cheetahs. Ffs someone get him back by any means possible and coach Doak
Sadly pack is powder puff. AOC, trooper but flogged and has hit his ceiling. Matty Rea 😱
Exterminate all rational thought
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Only Treadwell has improved. Tom Stewart, get away whilst you are still marketable
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Noticed Hume has stopped making his little heart gestures to the crowd now he has been exposed as chocolate. Stop believing your own hype and show the sort of guts and warrior soul that gets Luke dropped for you 🤬
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Post by HammerTime »

After the summer-autumn internationals, The likes of Hume, Lowry, McLCloskey, Timoney, O’Toole and others in the emerging squad … KNOW they have played themselves out of World Cup contention and simply don’t give a fk any more. The others O’Connor, Shanahan, Rea et all simply aren’t good enough. Maybe v the Dragons but there is a reason Leinster let some of these guys go!!!!
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Simply the worst performance from Ulster, maybe forever. I can see no redeeming feature.
How Mc Farlane recovers will be fascinating to see.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Right - just arrived home.

Didn't get to see the match, but set it to record before I went out.

No spoilers I want to watch it in it's full glory without knowing what happened.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:40 pm Right - just arrived home.

No spoilers I want to watch it in it's full glory without knowing what happened.
Masochist.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Right - just arrived home.

Spoiler alert: don't spoil your afternoon watching that dross.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?