Ulster - Glasgow

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Ulster - Glasgow

Post by darkside lightside »

:cheers: :cheers: It's starting again! http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/9608.php

Forwards:
Paddy McAllister, Callum Black, Jerry Cronin, Declan Fitzpatrick, Adam Macklin, John Burns, Andi Kyriacou, Nigel Brady, Dan Tuohy, Lewis Stevenson, Tim Barker, Neil McComb, Mike McComish, Pedrie Wannenburg, Chris Henry, Willie Faloon, Robbie Diack.

Backs:
Paul Marshall, Ian Porter, Ian Humphreys, Paddy Jackson, Ian Whitten, Luke Marshall, Nevin Spence, Darren Cave, Peter Nelson, Conor Gaston, Craig Gilroy, Adam D’Arcy.

Not a bad squad at all, to my eye.. Interesting to see Nelson staying in the mix, he must be impressing..
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
lovesthehardground
Steward

Re: Ulster - Glasgow

Post by lovesthehardground »

Where's the tea lady??!!

Seruiously can McGlocks not name a match day squad?
LTHG
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

After the Olympic standard drivel we've been forced to endure by Dad's Army as they prepare to head off for an early trip home from New Zealand, I for one am getting super excited to see if these young lads can press on and stake a serious claim in the squad for when Payne comes and St Pienaar, Muller, Trimble, Ferris and Afoa add their talents to the set up.

Glasgow are sending a young side to - this should be a cracking match, no past history, now form books - just wee spides wanting to knock seven shaeds out of each other and playing for their shirts in front of a big crowd including one big fool primed with a steak sanger and a few pints guldering at anything that moves.

Can't wait.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Cornerfleg wrote: Can't wait.

Nor can I, I still think that announcing "everyone not actually on crutches" as a squad on Tuesdays is amusing.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Where's Emerick??????????
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Referee: Leighton Hodges (WRU, 6th competition game)
Assistant Referees: Paul Haycock, John Carvill (both IRFU)
Citing Commissioner: Tom McCormack (IRFU)
TMO: Peter Ferguson (IRFU)

Live on BBC Sport NI and BBC Alba.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
girwin90
Novice

Post by girwin90 »

I don't know if i'm posting in the right area about this but i'm making my own way to the game this time without car. Does anyone know what time the latest bus is from Ravenhill to to the city centre?
Owner of Talking Rugby Union - http://www.talkingrugbyunion.co.uk
gannonman
Steward

Post by gannonman »

No surprises in the squad. Good to see Nelson still in the mix!
When life gives you lemons - take them because hey... it's free lemons.
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

girwin90 wrote:I don't know if i'm posting in the right area about this but i'm making my own way to the game this time without car. Does anyone know what time the latest bus is from Ravenhill to to the city centre?

Not offhand but the Translink website is pretty good for things like that, it's the 6A you need to look at.

If it's of any help, even if you wait until they throw you out of the beer tent you'll still have time to get to the Cregagh Rd. before the last one.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

We got a new timetable shoved through our door the other day ... If I can remember I'll have a wee look to see what it says. It's not that long of a dander into Belshaft anyway if all else fails.
girwin90
Novice

Post by girwin90 »

Awesome thanks!
Owner of Talking Rugby Union - http://www.talkingrugbyunion.co.uk
moondance
Warrior Assassin

Post by moondance »

girwin90 wrote:I don't know if i'm posting in the right area about this but i'm making my own way to the game this time without car. Does anyone know what time the latest bus is from Ravenhill to to the city centre?

6a times:
Cregagh Road, Bell's Bridge 2106 2133 2203 2243
DHK
Steward

Post by DHK »

How much are terrace tickets these days? I've got a season ticket so never concern myself with these things but got somebody wanting to know.

Also with this new zoned ticket thing can you still rock up on the night and pay at the gate?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

DHK wrote:How much are terrace tickets these days? I've got a season ticket so never concern myself with these things but got somebody wanting to know.

Also with this new zoned ticket thing can you still rock up on the night and pay at the gate?
A strange question from one so learned :wink: Can you see them turning away punters at the gate when the the ground is half full? The UR may be crap but not quite as bad as SRU.

Maybe they have a barcode on the wee ballot tickets they hand out to the paying punter :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Royster
Novice

Post by Royster »

Who is the John Burns named in the Ulster squad ?