Manshamed....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Manshamed....

Post by Cornerfleg »

By a team that would not bother asking for a cake from Ashers....

Sorry Baggy... Fat Nick is a busted flush, Doak Ball ishasn't gone away you know.

Just utter utter ballix, no one should stand up for that performance.

Even the most die hard credulous myopic fan should register contempt for that tripe.

Starting with that joke of a coaching set up.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Manshamed....

Post by Cornerfleg »

Btw, I usually treat Reggie Corrigan with disdain... But his critique of that display of sheer embarrassing shyte was spot on.

Hoofball is dead... Doak wise up or get lost.

Senior players... Feck it face the music and take it on the chin, woeful. utterly woeful...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Let's not sing SUFTUM at the next home match in protest. Let the players know they shouldn't take our support for granted.
It's frustrating there's no public criticism of Doak and Ulsters play all this season. They've been truly awful.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Reggae Corrigan just reads this forum, we've been saying that all season.
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

Cornerfleg wrote:Btw, I usually treat Reggie Corrigan with disdain.....
Why?

I have a lot of time for him and he did good work with Ulster in the past.

I'd take him back as scrum coach on a heart beat
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Well said Joe, I was expecting to be shot down and told I'm not an ulster supporter.

Fact is I am, and that performance attitude and game plan, shamed the shirt.

And those in charge need to be told. That was a feckin disgrace to the club and province.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Alister Scott wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Btw, I usually treat Reggie Corrigan with disdain.....
Why?

I have a lot of time for him and he did good work with Ulster in the past.

I'd take him back as scrum coach on a heart beat
In the past for me he has been Leinster blinkered... And a bit too sanctimonious. Personal view I know.

As regards a forwards coach ... Yes please I'd like one!
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

They need a roasting from a journalist that has some nerve.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

A few of our players should be shot down fleg.
Gilly and the subs asides we were awful..
It would be very unUlster to say I'm almost glad we lost but I am nonetheless.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:By a team that would not bother asking for a cake from Ashers....

Sorry Baggy... Fat Nick is a busted flush, Doak Ball ishasn't gone away you know.

Just utter utter ballix, no one should stand up for that performance.

Even the most die hard credulous myopic fan should register contempt for that tripe.

Starting with that joke of a coaching set up.

Btw, I usually treat Reggie Corrigan with disdain... But his critique of that display of sheer embarrassing shyte was spot on.

Hoofball is dead... Doak wise up or get lost.

Senior players... Feck it face the music and take it on the chin, woeful. utterly woeful...
Nail firmly on head Fleg. Our forwards were manshamed in contact at the breakdown and latterly in the maul. Its a sad day when you have kids of 19 or 20 on debut showing the way forward.
iHumph was woeful again.......OK Stanley has only arrived and Scholes just back.
I'm beside myself with rage.
That was such an important game and so many couldn't even be bothered. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
no kick chase, but we keep kicking. What's that all about?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Total lack of direction and zero cohesion. That was a collection of players not a team. Even Ruan saw his game crumble.
I'm going to punch something.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Yes the players did not perform but the buck stops at the top. Anyone could see that a result like this was going to come sooner rather than later the way we have been playing and riding our luck in some games.
The buck stops at the top ie the coaching staff who really havent got a clue how to play a team like the Dragons. The only tactic they seem to have is kick the ball when you get it and hope the opposition knock it on and that is rare at this level. I sincerely hope that Kiss brings in his own coaching staff and gets rid of our present dross. No more jobs for the boys please. Oh I forgot we have to find a position for Ian Humph when he retires or else persuade his bro to bring him to Glous.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Yes the players did not perform but the buck stops at the top. Anyone could see that a result like this was going to come sooner rather than later the way we have been playing and riding our luck in some games.
The buck stops at the top ie the coaching staff who really havent got a clue how to play a team like the Dragons. The only tactic they seem to have is kick the ball when you get it and hope the opposition knock it on and that is rare at this level. I sincerely hope that Kiss brings in his own coaching staff and gets rid of our present dross. No more jobs for the boys please. Oh I forgot we have to find a position for Ian Humph when he retires or else persuade his bro to bring him to Glous.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

To think we used to say Paddy Wallace was a dump out half... what we wouldn't give for him back there...
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

It was a shocker of a performance. As KOTH says, someone has to call it as it is. I doubt mullers would have the balls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk