Happy New Year...

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Happy New Year...

Post by fermain »

...and Welcome to the upgraded UAFC messageboard.

Lots of hard work has been put in to make this forum better than before, and there are many new features. We hope you like it. Any problems, please use the thread in the technobabble forum to post any issues or feedback you have.

Thank you.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Re: Happy New Year...

Post by aarons »

nice work fermain, looks great. a bit of a shock to the eyes at first, but i'm sure i'll get used to it ;)

thanks for all the hard work you've put into this site - the thought of having to spend time in the other place is too terrible for words!
Gemma
Warrior
Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North

Post by Gemma »

Looks good so far, will just take a day or two to get used to the new layout.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

heh heh, lots of changes, and it's not complete yet. I may have to mute the colour scheme down a bit, but it'll improve with time.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Happy new year everyone. Let's hope it signals the start of a resurrection of our team. :cowboy:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pwrmoore wrote:Happy new year everyone. Let's hope it signals the start of a resurrection of our team. :cowboy:
Second that, hey look on the bright side we can't get any worse.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
FNMilk
Initiate

Post by FNMilk »

Yes, a very happy new year to one and all.
Here's to success and happiness for everyone,
And C'Mon Ulster!!
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

aarons wrote:nice work fermain, looks great. a bit of a shock to the eyes at first, but i'm sure i'll get used to it ;)

thanks for all the hard work you've put into this site - the thought of having to spend time in the other place is too terrible for words!
yeah second that
I'm sure we'll get used to it soon enough.
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Happy new year to all and like the upgraded site.I just hope I will be as bright and happy after the match on Friday.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

A HAPPY New Year to one and all. During the revamp I wandered over to the dark side. Uuuuuuuugh! Plenty of crap flying about I can tell you. :duck: I'll not be venturing there again in a hurry. Nice update boss.
Mum 8)
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

Mum,
I volunteered to be a moderator there...
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
Solid Air
Initiate

Post by Solid Air »

fermain wrote:...and Welcome to the upgraded UAFC messageboard.

Lots of hard work has been put in to make this forum better than before, and there are many new features. We hope you like it. Any problems, please use the thread in the technobabble forum to post any issues or feedback you have.

Thank you.
Happy New Year to all, well done to Fermain as CEO, and the members of the Promenade and Terrace Messageboard Committee for your slick and professional job on the upgrade, you could maybe pass on a few tips………..

The thing that got me, on logging on to the new board for the first time, was the posts on the left and the info on the right, took a bit of getting used to, but found that by leaning to the left in my chair it was quickly sorted.

:salut:
"Cheer up" he said "It could get worse", so I cheered up, and it got worse...
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

Solid Air wrote:The thing that got me, on logging on to the new board for the first time, was the posts on the left and the info on the right, took a bit of getting used to, but found that by leaning to the left in my chair it was quickly sorted.
yes that foxed me for a while too, I was wondering why people were suddenly posting solely about how many posts they had made, and where they were from. but i'm more than just a handsome face, and within a day or two i had it all worked out!

happy new year!
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Would rather have the old one..............but anyway thanks to the brickies and plasterers for all their hard work, pity about the windys.

but i'm more than just a handsome face,
It's just as well. :duck:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

Happy New Year everyone! My internet access has been very patchy these last five months, and I've only managed to watch a few Ulster games but am back in the loop now! Here's hoping 2008 is a better year for Ulster - let's face it - as the song says Things Can Only Get Better!

I hope everyone's personal lives are full of happy occasions in 2008 and that your New Years Resolutions work out! (mine is to fit into a wedding dress in 11 weeks...so off to the gym!)