Douglas cards?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Douglas cards?

Post by ColinS »

Did anyone recieve a Douglas Privelege card?
I entered an Ulster rugby competition a while ago to win Douglas stuff but never heard anything, so assumed I never won. In the post today was a Douglas Privelege card?

Does that mean I've won? :D
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
Ball Boy
Initiate

Re: Douglas cards?

Post by Ball Boy »

It means you can get a discount on overpriced slacks for the middle-aged man about town...
For the razor blade was German-made
But the sheet was Belfast Linen.
ali c
Warrior

Post by ali c »

Ball Boy wrote:It means you can get a discount on overpriced slacks for the middle-aged man about town...
slacks :lol: :lol: :lol:
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

I quite like some of their stuff...

So I didn't win? :(
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
SAND
Novice

Post by SAND »

Ball Boy wrote:It means you can get a discount on overpriced slacks for the middle-aged man about town...
As the above mentioned sponsor of UR I appreciate your support on this one. As a local business we provide a casual outfit and a suit for every member of the extended squad and management team free gratis. As most of these items are made to measure for in excess of 50 squad members and mangement the cost of this venture is enormous.

But hey Ball Boy you are entitled to your opinion but as avid fans and supporters of UR we will continue to support them it is just a bit of a shame that you feel the need to go onto a public forum and make a statement that is far from true. Good way to ensure that the sponsors that UR is more and more dependent upon are supported by a "fan" like yourself.

In terms of the question that you raised Colzo unfortunately you were not the winner but you are entitled to 10% off any future purchase in the Douglas shop where we would be delighted to serve you at any stage.

Douglas Menswear
Last edited by SAND on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Hi Sand - why is it easy to get a 3 piece suite in Belfast while 3 piece suits are like hen's teeth?
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
SAND
Novice

Post by SAND »

If you want then you can have let me look into it and get back to you.

SAND
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Initial planning stage of a wedding. 3 piece suits for the men are under consideration - that could be 9 men.
SAND
Novice

Post by SAND »

And a fantastic deal will be offered - I will look into this and send you a PM. SAND
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Cheers and to ensure Cordelia does not suspect that I am leaving her, I will pass it on to the intended Groom.

The support of UR is recognised by fans BTW.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Did you not notice SAND that Ball Boy comes from the fashion capital of Europe, Ballyclare :roll: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Bought a 3 piece suit myself about 7 years ago in the fashion capital of Europe. Shop in the Square there.

My own wedding suit in '68 was a tailor jobbie. Found it quite interesting then the way it was all done including having a fitting of what essentially was the carcass. Felt real good on me - fitted like a glove. :wink:
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

well, that told him! 8)
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Left.
Ball Boy
Initiate

Post by Ball Boy »

Ouch!That hurt.

I did of course mean to say "reasonably-priced high-quality tailoring for the sophisticated young executive high-flyer about town" but it came out all wrong.

As for those casting aspersions about the "fashion capital of Europe", we've got George at Asda now and I'm off to buy some baler-twine braces in the morning.
For the razor blade was German-made
But the sheet was Belfast Linen.