Munster vs Ulster poll

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Munster or Ulster?

The Ulster Force blows the turnips away!
21%
The red hand men win by a small margin.
45%
Turnips scrape through.
24%
Turnips show their mettle and send Ulster back wi' nuthin!
10%
Draw
No votes

Total votes: 42

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster vs Ulster poll

Post by Snipe Watson »

This is one seriously dodgy thread at this stage. Had it not been instigated by our proprietor I would declare it an outrage.
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

pythagoras wrote:Jeez, looking at that poll Munster (at home) are the underdogs.

PERFECT!!!!!
If we didn't believe in our own team we'd be in the wrong business
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Snipe Watson wrote:This is one seriously dodgy thread at this stage. Had it not been instigated by our proprietor I would declare it an outrage.
Yes my good Snipe. I would describe it as a big pile of smelly shíte.

>TH
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BPH
Initiate

Post by BPH »

Let's be brutally honest, we're going to lose :evil:

And it's a feck 7am rise for me because the bird insisted on going out tonight for a friends birthday rather than go down and stay near Limerick the night before :evil:

Hope this post cheers you all up :silent:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
BPH wrote:Let's be brutally honest, we're going to lose :evil:

And it's a feck 7am rise for me because the bird insisted on going out tonight for a friends birthday rather than go down and stay near Limerick the night before :evil:

Change Birds. :wink:
Only a man with a thumbprint in the middle of his forehead and all vestige of pride gone could post that.

Surely you know that all other posters will roar with laughter at your lack of manhood when anyone with a set of swingers would have said, "do what you like dear but I'm off to Limerick, birthday party my shiny Brennan!"

If she broke it off with you she wasn't good enough for you in the first place, a woman with no respect for your wishes. Understand I am saying this for your own good & not to mock you, if she is at games like that now, what will your life be like if you ever slip a ring on your finger? You need to halt this slide now or you are going to reap the whirlwind.

I wish you the best of luck in your tussle for supremacy with her but if you take one more backward step with this you are finished, doomed , kaputt, a lickspittle lap dog.

If you need more relationship advice I suggest you "Ask the expert" in the backroom. Any other todger with woman trouble may also seek expert advice :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:This is one seriously dodgy thread at this stage. Had it not been instigated by our proprietor I would declare it an outrage.
It is an outrage Snipe but we are in with a great shout but them turnip varmints are favourites to edge it.

BUT ............ hear, just say Superman isn't really fit and gets a good clattering early on, just say Murray is hammered about by Pedrie, Stevie & 'Enry but just enough to keep him on in one of his ponderous appearances.

Just saying like ................ hope springs eternal :red:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Aye, if we play this match 10 times, Munster would probably win it 8 or 9 times. >TT
Muddy Bless
Initiate

Post by Muddy Bless »

I think we are going to struggle more than some of our more optimistic brethren think! I am being pessimistic beacause I'm not sure if can bear being built up expecing a win... Only to be knocked down saying 'maybe next year'.

I fully believe that it can be done but..... Oh stuff it we are going to win.... Or are we?

Either way, I hope you all enjoy your trip down and get back safe. I'll be standing up wishing I was there.

C'monnnnnnnnn Ulster
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Post by The Boo Radleys »

A fair amount of decisions we can complain about, the crowd on the ref's back all match, a few 'what ifs' to give Musnster by 7...
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

25 minutes to go can't see Munster score a try to be honest :wink:
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Munster vs Ulster poll

Post by shamalicious »

I'm so nervous/ excited- this match is going to be a cracker for the neutral!
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I was right for once - totally blew them away; six point win at Thomond is a hammering!!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BaggyTrousers wrote:25 minutes to go can't see Munster score a try to be honest :wink:
Actually though I posted that before kick off it would have been some shout during the game. :D
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

Setanta wrote:I was right for once - totally blew them away; six point win at Thomond is a hammering!!
Let's be magnanimous in our victory---fair play to Munster. If it wasn't for O'Gara I'd like them a lot more.
BPH
Initiate

Post by BPH »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:

Change Birds. :wink:
Only a man with a thumbprint in the middle of his forehead and all vestige of pride gone could post that.

Surely you know that all other posters will roar with laughter at your lack of manhood when anyone with a set of swingers would have said, "do what you like dear but I'm off to Limerick, birthday party my shiny ar$e!"

If she broke it off with you she wasn't good enough for you in the first place, a woman with no respect for your wishes. Understand I am saying this for your own good & not to mock you, if she is at games like that now, what will your life be like if you ever slip a ring on your finger? You need to halt this slide now or you are going to reap the whirlwind.

I wish you the best of luck in your tussle for supremacy with her but if you take one more backward step with this you are finished, doomed , kaputt, a lickspittle lap dog.

If you need more relationship advice I suggest you "Ask the expert" in the backroom. Any other todger with woman trouble may also seek expert advice :lol:
These are the things that you have to go through with a very attractive young female. I wouldn't expect you to understand 8)

SHe performed her driver duties im[peccably today, tbf to her. Miss BPH :salut: