Who has taken care of 2 big shirts?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Who has taken care of 2 big shirts?

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:It's a small province.......
What is? Ulster or Leinster? Both?

Leinster is smaller than Ulster but larger than Connacht; all are smaller than Munster, so I don't know what point you're trying to make.
Yes you do :evil: :evil: :evil: How many times do you need to be told; you're not funny............... :roll: :roll:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Big Fight! .... Big Fight!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

I take it the shirts have not turned up?
Seems like they'll be making an appearance at Twickenham...unless Koonak is a WUM or i'm reading him wrong.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Kukri may be rightly p!shed off that their big shirts went walkabout at the Embra game... but 80,000 people in the ground and one of Sky's biggest audiences for rugby is a hell of a marketing opportunity.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

browner wrote:
Seems like they'll be making an appearance at Twickenham...unless Koonak is a WUM or i'm reading him wrong.
Feeling you are reading him wrong browner
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

I'll accept your "feeling" then Roost.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

I didn't see any mention of them in the papers. Did UR put out a bring-back-our-shirts-and-all-will-be-forgiven amnesty? The two lads i saw carrying them looked quite normal, I honestly thought they were part of the team assigned to bring them. The younger lad might have had a bit of a mini mohawk kind of thing going on so maybe they weren't so normal but they did look like a father son combo......
MACKTHEKNIFE
Initiate

Post by MACKTHEKNIFE »

Surely CCTV can pick these feck up. Ring Dublin City Council and ask them for traffic footage from that time and date around the stadium area . The Garda are useless bunch of huffmuckers so don't waste your time with them.
Standing Up for the Ulstermen on May 19th.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

stickinout wrote:I didn't see any mention of them in the papers. Did UR put out a bring-back-our-shirts-and-all-will-be-forgiven amnesty? The two lads i saw carrying them looked quite normal, I honestly thought they were part of the team assigned to bring them. The younger lad might have had a bit of a mini mohawk kind of thing going on so maybe they weren't so normal but they did look like a father son combo......
Sure, don't serial killers always look "normal"? How often have you heard "he was a quiet unassuming type who kept himself to himself"?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
stickinout wrote:I didn't see any mention of them in the papers. Did UR put out a bring-back-our-shirts-and-all-will-be-forgiven amnesty? The two lads i saw carrying them looked quite normal, I honestly thought they were part of the team assigned to bring them. The younger lad might have had a bit of a mini mohawk kind of thing going on so maybe they weren't so normal but they did look like a father son combo......
Sure, don't serial killers always look "normal"? How often have you heard "he was a quiet unassuming type who kept himself to himself"?
:shock: the shirt nickers are serial killers ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

When XXXL just isn't big enough...
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I had been toying with the idea of taking the other big shirt - the older one that we had in the opposite side at Aviva, but was tending towards not doing so as it is very big and I'm travelling with hand luggage only, but now I'm definitely not taking it in case someone mistakes that big shirt for one of the missing ones and I get arrested as a serial killer :shock:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Yez can borrow my "good" white one, there's more X's in front of the L than are usual at film festivals in Hamburg.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Koonak
Novice

Post by Koonak »

browner wrote:

Reading me wrong .... :oops: ive got shirts for the kids - not the missin 'big shirts'. hope someone has returned them by now
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

What about Darren Cave giving one of his fat boy shirts, should do the same job :cheers:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”