Ulster v Glasgow

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Glasgow

Post by Russ »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0rLfkvl8BI

Al Gore pretends to be Kofi Annan

In other news, here's a wee pic of our Jared

Looks like a man who has been running around a bit

More pics available here, with loads of "mandatory credit" ballix beside it. Good thing there are no copyright protection laws where I am!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 899&type=1
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Chris Cochrane added to HEC squad in place of Chris Farrell
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
gannonman
Steward

Post by gannonman »

What's wrong with Peter Nelson? Surely if he is fit he'd be a certain to play if Jared is injured? Cochrane has played there on about two occasions for Dungannon if my memory serves me right.
When life gives you lemons - take them because hey... it's free lemons.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0rLfkvl8BI

Al Gore pretends to be Kofi Annan

In other news, here's a wee pic of our Jared

Looks like a man who has been running around a bit

More pics available here, with loads of "mandatory credit" ballix beside it. Good thing there are no copyright protection laws where I am!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 899&type=1
He looks like he has just been run over by Nick >crazy1
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Don't shoot the Messenger!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

gannonman wrote:What's wrong with Peter Nelson? Surely if he is fit he'd be a certain to play if Jared is injured? Cochrane has played there on about two occasions for Dungannon if my memory serves me right.
Went over on his ankle in training, must be nearly better though.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Setanta wrote:Chris Cochrane added to HEC squad in place of Chris Farrell
Sensible enough as Farrell out for the season
Setanta wrote:Don't shoot the Messenger!
All to busy making up new songs to notice !
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Do we need a Chris Cochrane song now then?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I see you've gone back to childhood Rooster! :lol:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Either that or he's just become a Hindu .... again?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

pip14 wrote:Halftime crossbar challenge for five lucky fans on Friday... Win £1500
How do you get selected?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Bring a fleg!
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

big mervyn wrote:
pip14 wrote:Halftime crossbar challenge for five lucky fans on Friday... Win £1500
How do you get selected?
I'm hoping it has to do with who has purchased the most 'cross bar before the 40 minute mark.

I'm a shoo in.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

If yer name is Lynda Spears you'll win it ... as long as you remember who you've logged in as!!!!

http://www.bitterwallet.com/big-stink-c ... rize/61625
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
How do you get selected?
To enter, all you have to do is retweet the BT Crossbar challenge tweet that has been posted on the Ulster Rugby Twitter feed. Five people will be drawn at random from the retweets and will have win the chance of competing for the £1,500 prize.

You must have a match ticket for the game and you must be over 18 years.

Terms and Conditions apply. Good Luck!

BT Crossbar Challenge Competition Terms & Conditions

1. Entrants need to be over eighteen years of age (to allow for fair competition)
2. Entrants need to be a ticket holder for the Ulster V Glasgow Heineken Cup Round 5 match on 11th January to take advantage of the promotional place (no tickets will be supplied)
3. Kicks will be taken from the 22 metre line
4. To win the crossbar must be struck with a rugby ball kicked off a tee from the 22 metre line
5. Lots will be drawn for the sequence of kicks prior to the competition
6. There is one overall prize of £1500
7. If one of the participants successfully strikes crossbar with a valid kick the competition ends
8. There will be one kick per person
9. Participants with medical issues or injuries of any kind may not take part and must disclose any such ailments in advance
10. BT and Ulster Rugby are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur during participation in this competition
11. BT t-shirts will be supplied but participants will need to bring their own suitable football boots and other necessary clothing to complete the competition
12. All participants must sign an injury disclaimer prior to taking part
13. An independent judge (positioned under the rugby posts) will indicate the result of the kick by raising either a red flag (unsuccessful kick) or a white flag (winning kick)
14. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter
15. This competition is not open to Ulster Rugby and BT employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors - or their families
16. By accepting the prize, the winner grants BT the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as BT may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration
17. People entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
189 entered so far
Rory Best