Hounds of Ulster

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Hounds of Ulster

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rovi Snave wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Yes and poor Fred, is now Dead Fred, formerly of Right said Fred but right said Fred is now right said dead Fred .
You're quite the poet yourself, kofi.

Maybe you should take over from Fred as the poet laurie ate
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Absolutely Brilliant Cap'n :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:
Brilliant ?????????????????

For sure Skipper is a funny cove, but repeating the last line of Kofi's fine poem really isn't brilliant.

Fair play to Cap'n but Kofi gets my award of kudos for his splendid canine tale. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
KDM85
Novice

Post by KDM85 »

Didn't hear then hounds seen a flag they should have sent more than one member
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Those hounds their Destemper is disterrible
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
WOLF
Novice

Post by WOLF »

KDM85 wrote:Didn't hear then hounds seen a flag they should have sent more than one member
There were twenty of us in attendance and we had a great day/night.

I have to say that I have been discouraged from posting on this forum due to being made to feel very unwelcome. I really can't understand why some people have to be so negative to fellow Ulster fans.

Some people posted very kind messages but all others can do is critize or mock. Well, good luck to you and enjoy your negativity.
Hounds of Ulster - Established 2003
DirtyRucker
Novice

Post by DirtyRucker »

Some people just can't help but be arseholes WOLF, especially from behind a keyboard. Glad you had a good reunion. :fleg:
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

WOLF wrote:
KDM85 wrote:Didn't hear then hounds seen a flag they should have sent more than one member

I have to say that I have been discouraged from posting on this forum due to being made to feel very unwelcome. I really can't understand why some people have to be so negative to fellow Ulster fans.

Some people posted very kind messages but all others can do is critize or mock. Well, good luck to you and enjoy your negativity.
Ah, don't let one poster spoil it for you Wolf. I'm glad you had a good reunion, it's nice you wer able to do that.

Kofi's probably on his moons anyway :)
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

WOLF wrote:

Not a bad wolfpack :salut:

Glad to see the Hounds are still running free - don't let yersel's be muzzled, Wolf! >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

WOLF wrote:

Awe diddums glad you had a good night. Dogs are tough. I've been interrogating this one for hours and he still won't tell me who's a good boy.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
hound
Novice

Post by hound »

Thanks everyone.
Great wee night. Good win. Bring on the 1/4 finals.
Haven't been on this forum for about 2 years. I wonder why. Thats some self promotion.

Stand Up! :fleg:
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Learning curve for you here wolf.
Do not engage with c*nts or you will get f*cked by them.
Keep posting and glad you had a good time.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rovi Snave wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote: You're quite the poet yourself, kofi.

Maybe you should take over from Fred as the poet laurie ate
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Absolutely Brilliant Cap'n :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:
Brilliant ?????????????????

For sure Skipper is a funny cove, but repeating the last line of Kofi's fine poem really isn't brilliant.

Fair play to Cap'n but Kofi gets my award of kudos for his splendid canine tale. :thumleft:
Thanks for pointing that out again Baggy - if you go back to Page 2 of this thread you'll notice I did (finally) notice my own mistake (with the Cap'n's help) and gave credit where it's due - but sure if it makes you feel better feel free to keep pointing it out >EW
Finished
KDM85
Novice

Post by KDM85 »

Sorry Wolf,

Drink to blame I'm afraid I was standing in the queue for the toilets at the far end of the terrace at half time when one of the hounds managed to tip a pint down my back.

As I'm a small lad I wasn't going to confront him as he was with two others they just walked on. I missed the second half as I went home for a shower.

Then got drunk and posted that on here.

So if that makes my a c**t or whatever to other posters I'd like to see how they would have reacted
hound
Novice

Post by hound »

KDM85 sorry to hear that. Just want to check something. Toilets far end of the Terrace? We were not on that side of the ground. Plus how do you know it was us. Only asking because I will be emailing everyone in our group to ask why they just walked off and didn't at least apologise.

Cheers
Hound.
WOLF
Novice

Post by WOLF »

KDM85 wrote:Sorry Wolf,

Drink to blame I'm afraid I was standing in the queue for the toilets at the far end of the terrace at half time when one of the hounds managed to tip a pint down my back.

As I'm a small lad I wasn't going to confront him as he was with two others they just walked on. I missed the second half as I went home for a shower.

Then got drunk and posted that on here.

So if that makes my a c**t or whatever to other posters I'd like to see how they would have reacted
KDM85, sorry to hear you got a wet back, but as we were all seated in the Main Stand and were nowhere near the terrace I'd like to know how you have concluded it was us?

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/tickets/stadium_layout.php
Hounds of Ulster - Established 2003
AintNothinButa
Novice

Post by AintNothinButa »

So at halftime one of the hounds got up out of his seat in section b of the main stand and walked to the toilets furthest from him and poured a pint over some unfortunate chap? Yeh right!