Injury Update

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Injury Update

Post by Cornerfleg »

Sounds more like what I do after I've eaten one .... I only ever use an egg if I've had the squids ... binds it together better ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rob6
Initiate

Post by Rob6 »

Was talking to Paddy Mac on Friday night and he said he was hoping to get running again this week. Also see Henderson leaving with a protective boot on, though he seem to be walking ok on it, so it may have only been a precaution.
Hustle......Loyality......Respect

U...L....S...T...E...R...R...R...R...R...R...R

Don't Stop Believing!!!!!!!!

Supporting Ulster Rugby should come with a health warning!!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

damianmcr wrote:BR what's your preferred local pizza?
18"
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

I'm sorry, is this an Injury Update thread or the first meeting of the Ulster branch of the Pizza and Hotdog Lovers Society? :lol:
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

BR wrote:
damianmcr wrote:BR what's your preferred local pizza?
18"
Is that the name of it?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ruckover wrote:I'm sorry, is this an Injury Update thread or the first meeting of the Ulster branch of the Pizza and Hotdog Lovers Society? :lol:
Our beloved Ulstermen in their injured state help the youngsters by giving them some nutritious post mini rugby food. Can we not rejoice in this?
OnTheWestCarbuncle
Novice

Post by OnTheWestCarbuncle »

Upon my return home on Friday night after enjoying my night at Ravenhill and enjoying a few pints of the amber nectar I bit the inside of my mouth finishing the wife's left over 12" pepperoni, sweet corn and peppers from our local non chain non franchised pizza emporium.

It was quite sore.
SUFTU
Cables
Ulster Rugby statistician and corrector of journalists / programme editors / CEOs (Moondance2012)
OnTheWestCarbuncle
Novice

AtTheUsualSpot wrote:Upon my return home on Friday night after enjoying my night at Ravenhill and enjoying a few pints of the amber nectar I bit the inside of my mouth finishing the wife's left over 12" pepperoni, sweet corn and peppers from our local non chain non franchised pizza emporium.

It was quite sore.
It has now healed although has left a little lump on the inside of my cheek.

Consider yourselves updated.
SUFTU
Cables
Ulster Rugby statistician and corrector of journalists / programme editors / CEOs (Moondance2012)
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

AtTheUsualSpot wrote:
AtTheUsualSpot wrote:Upon my return home on Friday night after enjoying my night at Ravenhill and enjoying a few pints of the amber nectar I bit the inside of my mouth finishing the wife's left over 12" pepperoni, sweet corn and peppers from our local non chain non franchised pizza emporium.

It was quite sore.

You'll be on a pay for eat deal next year, if you're not careful
www.stoutboys.co.uk
OnTheWestCarbuncle
Novice

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
AtTheUsualSpot wrote:

It was quite sore.

So you're not available for this Friday night then? :lol:
As far as the outside world is concerned I am looking doubtful for pizza consumption on Friday night. The bite is a bit worse than we originally thought and we'll just have to see how it responds to treatment but at this stage it is doubtful although we remain hopeful and of course I am known to be a quick healer based on my responses to previous beer induced pizza eating injuries.

However, what we in the inner sanctum know is that in all likelihood with enough painkilling medication (Carlsberg) I should be able to partake in half a pizza on Friday night but will have to watch myself and only go in for certain aspects of the pizza and pull out of anything too crunchy, however, it will be worth it because me on 50% of my best pizza eating form is still more impressive than most other pizza eaters in this country and galvanises other lesser eaters and fans alike.
SUFTU
Cables
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Meanwhile Paddy Mac went out running on the pitch today and he feels ok, but will probably feel like a bag of brad pitt tomorrow due to not having run for several months
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

AtTheUsualSpot wrote:
As far as the outside world is concerned I am looking doubtful for pizza consumption on Friday night. The bite is a bit worse than we originally thought and we'll just have to see how it responds to treatment but at this stage it is doubtful although we remain hopeful and of course I am known to be a quick healer based on my responses to previous beer induced pizza eating injuries.

However, what we in the inner sanctum know is that in all likelihood with enough painkilling medication (Carlsberg) I should be able to partake in half a pizza on Friday night but will have to watch myself and only go in for certain aspects of the pizza and pull out of anything too crunchy, however, it will be worth it because me on 50% of my best pizza eating form is still more impressive than most other pizza eaters in this country and galvanises other lesser eaters and fans alike.
All very well if it were Hawaiians this Friday, but those jalapeneos aren't going to take prusoners
www.stoutboys.co.uk
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
AtTheUsualSpot wrote: As far as the outside world is concerned I am looking doubtful for pizza consumption on Friday night. The bite is a bit worse than we originally thought and we'll just have to see how it responds to treatment but at this stage it is doubtful although we remain hopeful and of course I am known to be a quick healer based on my responses to previous beer induced pizza eating injuries.

Your commitment to putting your body on the line is inspirational ATUS. :salut:

I for one, in the heat of battle, look up and see you and it always makes me feel better! :lol:
ATUS - the cure for your deliema is simples - 10 ml of LKOTP's tighten up syrup followed by a mouthwash of man up syrup..
>Off_Topic_Man
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

More than 2 pages of this shyte is surely the best indicator of the fittest Ulster squad in a long time :cheers: :red: :fleg:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

If he's in a boot yesterday, it's hard to see him being fit for Friday.
Bo***cks to Brexit