Leinster v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Leinster v Ulster

Post by Kofi Annan »

pip14 wrote:Was quite looking forward to Anscombes interview, pity he declined to do any interviews
Well he is safe for another year :cheers:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

AyeYerMa wrote:A shower of complete and utter sh1te who need to spend a hell of a lot less time drinking coffee, eating sandwiches and singing cnuting songs & a hell of a lot more playing rugby.

Complete dirt.

Tickets, flights and hotel bookings available for the Tigers game. Wouldn't waste my time on that bunch if showboating cnuts.
I was going to give you the benefit of doubt, but, nope, your a grade A wanchor with a tinge of mad cats shît . :roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Kofi Annan wrote:
...with a tinge of mad cats shît . :roll:
In the words of Baggy... Feck Sadie I roared :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Kofi Annan wrote:
AyeYerMa wrote:A shower of complete and utter sh1te who need to spend a hell of a lot less time drinking coffee, eating sandwiches and singing cnuting songs & a hell of a lot more playing rugby.

Complete dirt.

Tickets, flights and hotel bookings available for the Tigers game. Wouldn't waste my time on that bunch if showboating cnuts.
I was going to give you the benefit of doubt, but, nope, your a grade A wanchor with a tinge of mad cats shît . :roll:

Well I always thought you were a tool. so no love lost.

Actually. Is there a more concentrated collection of complete and utter cnuts in the world than there are on this board?

It's hard to imagine otherwise.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

AyeYerMa wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

Complete dirt.

Actually. Is there a more concentrated collection of complete and utter cnuts in the world than there are on this board?

Thanks. You make me feel important with your luke warm insult . Anyway, close the door on your way out, that's a good boy.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

AyeYerMa wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

Complete dirt.

Wow, you've taken that result badly 'ma.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

It is amusing to see how you can have two sets of supporters who think the ref was wearing the jersey of the other team, although of course it is pretty common. :D

Anyway I thought Lacey was poor enough tonight and I would say I saw some occasions when I thought he gave some strange decisions against Ulster. Towards the end of the game there Ross dropped the scrum and it should have been a penalty to Ulster. Nothing was given. Cullen did his usual where he got away with blue murder. Ulster don't have a player that can do that which is always going to be a problem against any smart team.

They were badly missing Henry tonight as they had nobody who was capable of competing on the ground with Leinster.

Poor stuff overall I think. Both Interpro games were poor this week.

Oh and lastly terrible to see SOB dislocating his shoulder. He is very unlucky.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dislocated Shoulder puts him out of the 6N.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Only reason Leinster fans could have thought Lacy was against them in the first 40 was that they almost went in at half time 6-3 down. How they weren't any further ahead than they were was nothing short of astounding. I'd like to say Ulster's defence should have much of the credit but it needs rephrased to say that Ulster's protection of the line deserves credit. Defence is carried out all over the pitch, in the first half we only protected the line once inside our 22.

I've been shot down on here before for saying Andrew is never going to be anywhere near good enough, just watch him at AIL level to see that tonights performance was the rule as opposed to the exception.

p couldn't either steer the ship or provide the service to let PJ do it. For that the rest of the outside backs get something of a pardon from me.

The breakdown was where many said the game would be decided and that worried me. Turns out to be the case that our breakdown work was non existent and we should have lost by much more as a result.

Finally the coaches must take their share of the flak. Totally inept tactics in the first half and totally inept execution until Ruan and Windy arrived. I also thought we started forcing it too early. We were 10 down with 20 to play and started playing low percentage ball.

Shame to see SOB injured again. Could have dealt wee Jo a disappointing hand for the 6N.

Better be better for Munster.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:It is amusing to see how you can have two sets of supporters who think the ref was wearing the jersey of the other team, although of course it is pretty common. :D

Anyway I thought Lacey was poor enough tonight and I would say I saw some occasions when I thought he gave some strange decisions against Ulster. Towards the end of the game there Ross dropped the scrum and it should have been a penalty to Ulster. Nothing was given. Cullen did his usual where he got away with blue murder. Ulster don't have a player that can do that which is always going to be a problem against any smart team.

They were badly missing Henry tonight as they had nobody who was capable of competing on the ground with Leinster.

Poor stuff overall I think. Both Interpro games were poor this week.

Oh and lastly terrible to see SOB dislocating his shoulder. He is very unlucky.
Some sense!

We were brad pitt
They were not much better, but I am irate at how Lacey decided to act tonight
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Somebody has to ask the question, so I will and await the flak afterwards. After three or four blatant experiences with certain referees, is it not possible to ask for a Scots, Italian, Welsh or English referee for certain games?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Setanta wrote:Somebody has to ask the question, so I will and await the flak afterwards. After three or four blatant experiences with certain referees, is it not possible to ask for a Scots, Italian, Welsh or English referee for certain games?
Plus one
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Setanta wrote:Somebody has to ask the question, so I will and await the flak afterwards. After three or four blatant experiences with certain referees, is it not possible to ask for a Scots, Italian, Welsh or English referee for certain games?

It is definitely possible....the Leinster v Munster inter pros attract a 'perceived' neutral ref...why even the Italian derby on Saturday had a Scottish official in charge.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

pip14 wrote:Was quite looking forward to Anscombes interview, pity he declined to do any interviews
His post match interview with the press was rather entertaining. Said it as it is as per usual - we were lethargic, lacked purpose. Beaten by the better team.

Diack yielded a bit more. Said that the threat of a yellow card really impacted our breakdown work. I have no opinion on the ref but I did think Leinster warranted a warning at some point too, and them not getting it gave them an advantage.

Bad day at the office. Move on, improve for Munster.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
ADM
Initiate

Post by ADM »

Match Report here, if you really want to read it :(