Player's Twitter Updates

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Player's Twitter Updates

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Really Snipe ............. you twatt? :shock: (Not so much an insult as an expression of surprise)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm down wit tha yutes.....

I know, I should know better at my age, but twatter does have its uses........don't know what they are, but there must be some.
Castlereagh
Novice

Post by Castlereagh »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Father Jack wrote:Right you pair. This has gone on quite long enough.

Baggy and Castlereagh - If you can't be civil to eachother and restrict your discussion to the debate of the finer points of the subject in hand I will have have no alternative but to send one or both of you to the sin-bin for a while.

Do not spoil my day by making me take action.

#feckarsedrinkgirls
Ah Jack,could you not just obliterate his existence, he is yet to post anything but nonsense, similar to the Sammies of recent vintage, and following me around like a bad smell.

G'wan,
jackoff.jpg
don't ask somebody to do something you could never do big pants :D suck it up and move on >seeya
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Ah shut up the pair of you.
It's the hope that kills you.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Castlereagh wrote:

Baggy and Castlereagh - If you can't be civil to eachother and restrict your discussion to the debate of the finer points of the subject in hand I will have have no alternative but to send one or both of you to the sin-bin for a while.

#feckarsedrinkgirls
No probs I can be civil :fleg:but I don't like bullies :cheers:
Don't call Father Jack a bully ...... he might just live up to it! :lol:

You could call him a twit - at least it would be on topic!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Judge Dredd
Site Moderator

Post by Judge Dredd »

Castlereagh wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

#feckarsedrinkgirls
Ah Jack,could you not just obliterate his existence, he is yet to post anything but nonsense, similar to the Sammies of recent vintage, and following me around like a bad smell.

G'wan,
jackoff.jpg
don't ask somebody to do something you could never do big pants :D suck it up and move on >seeya
You were warned. He can't, I can, and you are. :dredd:
"To protect and serve"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Wow... Note to self.... Don't feck wi him!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I think people who tweet to unknown (to them) persons or celebrities have a want in them , imagine 5 years ago telephoning a random number and saying " just had a dump" #dontrememberingeaingthat , please share it with you friends,.

What a crazy world we live in , any way if anyone famous is reading this , hi #justfollowingtheknobs

:roll:

Twitter. The bit of skin between Ashton and shîtter
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Or image writing on a messageboard to a bunch of opinionated strangers and being surprised/offended when they don't agree with you and tell you you're talking out of your Croizer..... :duck:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:I think people who tweet to unknown (to them) persons or celebrities have a want in them , imagine 5 years ago telephoning a random number and saying " just had a dump" #dontrememberingeaingthat , please share it with you friends,.

What a crazy world we live in , any way if anyone famous is reading this , hi #justfollowingtheknobs

:lol: :lol: :lol: Away with ye Kofi, it's a brave new world of instant information and retweets. Embrace it........

Scrum5 is right by the way, but he forgot to mention made up names. PWR Moore excepted.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:I think people who tweet to unknown (to them) persons or celebrities have a want in them , imagine 5 years ago telephoning a random number and saying " just had a dump" #dontrememberingeaingthat , please share it with you friends,.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Away with ye Kofi, it's a brave new world of instant information and retweets. Embrace it........

Scrum5 is right by the way, but he forgot to mention made up names. PWR Moore excepted.
Are you saying your not Mr Snipe Watson >jawdrop
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:

Are you saying Kofi's is a made up name? :shock:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

...or in anatomical terms: the tintis - tintis Ashton and tintis Crozier.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Is it not the Frenum, as Ashton is a Prepuce, rather than a full blown ( :shock: ) c*ck...? and like the aforesaid Banjo, bleeds profusely when tw*tted?....
btw- I'd forgotten about Ronnie Hakin...... Plastic CI man, me, eh Kofi? >EW ... :duh: :lol:
Altho Frank Wilson did teach at my school...
Exterminate all rational thought
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Paddy Jackson ‏@paddyjackson10 26m26 minutes ago
Great session with @dave_alred today learned so much about sequencing and power application @adidasrugby
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

Dura lex sed lex