Payne

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Payne

Post by Cornerfleg »

Good evening and welcome to The Great Payne Debate ...

Counting has begun on the Payne election, and so far it's pretty even Stephens ... on one hand we have the We Hate Payne Party, they're shown here in Red ... Their candidates are nearly all dead now, some bored to death with the debate - others sadly took their own lives when they realised that the opposition was more firmly set that concrete and equally dense ...

The WHP Party wasn't officially ever formed but in 2013 it spontaneously came into existence due to the laws of Universal Karma, you see the sheer volume and gravity of the - We Love Payne and Want To Have His Babies - Haven't I Got a Great Rack Party, shown here in Blue was becoming a singularity as it disappeared up it's own arsé - scientists feared that when it reached critical mass it would suck every planet and star in the known universe into it's vortex - so they had to form dark matter or the WHP Party to at least halt it's implosion.

It's a sort of buffer party made up of anyone who wants to join in to save mankind by keeping Rum from leaving cyber space and talking to people who give a feck ...

The WLPAWTHHBHIGAGR Party are a one issue manifesto Party ... No one quite knows what it is, no one quite knows why ... but they do get very worked up about what ever it is ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Ampersand
Novice

Post by Ampersand »

rumncoke wrote:A far more Knowledgeable person than either you or I off the record stated that PAYNE had not committed an offence. ( fact )
Sorry to do this folks, but i can confirm that on this point at least, rum is in fact correct ( fact )

I did state off the record that PAYNE had not committed an offence .......... but that was in the 2nd minute of the match - sorry rum - you'll have to invent some more "facts" >EW
&
AndyB
Warrior Chief

Post by AndyB »

All I have to say on the Payne red card issue ifs that if we accept that the incident deserved a red card then since then I have seen numerous very similar incidents where only a yellow has been issued and even some where no action at all was taken.
This just leads to confusion and frustration for the watching public.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Cracker wrote:Frankly when I read much of the rubbish written on this forum about Jared, some of it quite personally abusive and childish, if I were him at the end of his contract I would be looking to go elsewhere. Despite what some say we would then be losing one of our most talented and gifted players.
Where would he go... Leinster or Munster? If he did we would certainly lose our best FB but lose little in the centre.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Ampersand wrote:
rumncoke wrote:A far more Knowledgeable person than either you or I off the record stated that PAYNE had not committed an offence. ( fact )
Sorry to do this folks, but i can confirm that on this point at least, rum is in fact correct ( fact )

I did state off the record that PAYNE had not committed an offence .......... but that was in the 2nd minute of the match - sorry rum - you'll have to invent some more "facts" >EW
Rum is usually correct but most of us can't resist.

Snipe has hit the nail on the proverbial head right there above also
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Snipe Watson wrote:Anyway, back on topic. Jared is our best fullback. He can make a decent fist of playing centre too, but my one and only issue with him playing centre is that it means he can't play fullback.
I think Joe wants to get the best available players into the team. He wants Jared in the team and the only avaliable spot is at 13. Thus Jared is playing 13.
Should have been a topic ender but sadly isn`t.
Might just requote this whenever I get bored enough as a stock answer.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

bazzaj wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Anyway, back on topic. Jared is our best fullback. He can make a decent fist of playing centre too, but my one and only issue with him playing centre is that it means he can't play fullback.
I think Joe wants to get the best available players into the team. He wants Jared in the team and the only avaliable spot is at 13. Thus Jared is playing 13.
My issues with him playing centre

15 - no match at Ulster
Kearney > Payne

13 - quality player already there. Young bucks in the wings
Cave > Payne
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Russ wrote:
Cracker wrote:Frankly when I read much of the rubbish written on this forum about Jared, some of it quite personally abusive and childish, if I were him at the end of his contract I would be looking to go elsewhere. Despite what some say we would then be losing one of our most talented and gifted players.
What stuff?

I am offended by the racist undertones of your name by the way

White guy working in London business offended by term cracker

:lol:
It's the hope that kills you.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
Russ wrote:
What stuff?

I am offended by the racist undertones of your name by the way

White guy working in London business offended by term cracker

:lol:
World has changed!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
bazzaj wrote:

15 - no match at Ulster
Kearney > Payne

Cave > Payne
I have massive respect for what Joe Schmidt has achieved with Leinster and Ireland. His attention to detail is beyond anything that our players have ever encountered before. I have to conclude that Joe sees some potential in Jared that I/we don't see. Furthermore Joe must feel that Darren is as good as he is going to be and that Jared has the potential to be better than Darren.
Nothing else makes sense.
The end
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
bazzaj wrote:

15 - no match at Ulster
Kearney > Payne

Cave > Payne
I have massive respect for what Joe Schmidt has achieved with Leinster and Ireland. His attention to detail is beyond anything that our players have ever encountered before. I have to conclude that Joe sees some potential in Jared that I/we don't see. Furthermore Joe must feel that Darren is as good as he is going to be and that Jared has the potential to be better than Darren.
The end
Lock it down!
Someone call Dredd as it is all over
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Can I start reading stuff again then ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Cockatrice wrote:
Where would he go... Leinster or Munster?
Don't restrict yourself to Ireland.
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Snipe Watson wrote: I have to conclude that Joe sees some potential in Jared that I/we don't see. Furthermore Joe must feel that Darren is as good as he is going to be and that Jared has the potential to be better than Darren.
Nail on head!
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

I would've thought another issue of equal significance is that he keeps our best 13 from playing at, erm, 13, or at all?.... So we lose our best 13 & 15 as a result..... surely that the crux?....
Exterminate all rational thought