What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What annoys people????

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:The Unionist pact. Actually it doesn't annoy me because I actually find it hilarious. It seems like grand scale panicking. Just as long as themmuns don't get in! Any unionist will do because otherwise a united Ireland will happen.
I think it's excellent tactically

As they see it having representatives in power are key. As opposed to NI people not being represented.

Plus they have basically identical policies so it's a waste having so many parties

Have the left, the middle and the right.

Merge the rubbish parties together

No more parties allowed to be based on religion

Sadly they have just carved it up to keep themmuns out
Well it didn't work before in fermanagh. They are doing it in East Belfast too which could potentially backfire and pish people off who might just feel abandoned by their chosen party and vote for Long again. Maybe they like feeling patronised I don't know but Shirley they must smell the fear. It seems weak to me. Although they could end up backing a tory government into another coalition.
Our political system is farcical. Parties defined by their stance on a single constitutional issue. Elected representatives who will not represent. Gregory Campbell talking pure scour on Nolan. I really hope Naomi Long holds her seat.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:The Unionist pact. Actually it doesn't annoy me because I actually find it hilarious. It seems like grand scale panicking. Just as long as themmuns don't get in! Any unionist will do because otherwise a united Ireland will happen.
I think it's excellent tactically

As they see it having representatives in power are key. As opposed to NI people not being represented.

Plus they have basically identical policies so it's a waste having so many parties

Have the left, the middle and the right.

Merge the rubbish parties together

No more parties allowed to be based on religion

Sadly they have just carved it up to keep themmuns out
DUP & the Unionist Party combining to make utter mugs of the Unionist Party. :roll: :duh: :banghead: That is the height of it and a fair reflection on the recent past of the Unionist Party, Nesbitt is a chube, I knew him as a nipper. I shall as ever be voting for the fragrant Lady Sylvia hoping to keep the DUP pondlife out of North Down.

Nesbitt should really wind up the Unionist Party, they are amongst the least funny jokes doing the rounds currently.

Christ can you imagine that feckin' yokel T S Elliott rocking up in Wastminister to represent Ferm Sth Ty, nobody would understand the mumbling ballix, at least Guldersphew doesn't darken the doorstep to make a laughing stock out of us.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

kilts, twunts in kilts, hate them.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:kilts, twunts in kilts, hate them.
What's that buck eejit up to now?
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Mediocre plumbing.

I owe the staff in Sainsburys at Holywood Exchange an apology. RE: the below gripe, I'd a sudden urging to unclog whilst tackling the daily commute this morning. Your traps were the closest, and, as it happens, the fact that you sell boxer shorts was a real plus for me this morning.

I tried to flush. I gave it 3 attempts. Nothing budging.

Sorry, whoever is tasked with making your stalls fit for use.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:Constipation, post-Garlic Chicken Tikka Chilli Master (Hot)

The Star of Bengal does this dish very well.

But, not being able to shi7e the b4stard out for 4 days following consumption, is a grim fate. My car stinks. My office stinks. The smell of burning ar5e hair follows me wherever I go.

Plus I feel bloated, and tetchy.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

It happens when your a big one !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

A bunch of loons filling the Waterfront to express their bigotry.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

shamalicious wrote:A bunch of loons filling the Waterfront to express their biased.
Explain!
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

What annoys people????

Post by shamalicious »

Last edited by shamalicious on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

It's the Whitewell Tabernacle crowd in the Waterfront tonight, apparently in a show of support for the Ashers family and their gay cake.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Hahaha, shower of banker.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wee Woman wrote:It's the Whitewell Tabernacle crowd in the Waterfront tonight, apparently in a show of support for the Ashers family and their gay cake.
Vomit
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Lol guff
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jackie Brown wrote:
shamalicious wrote:A bunch of loons filling the Waterfront to express their biased.
Explain!
Word censor issue Jackie.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

homophobe.jpg
homophobe.jpg (66.42 KiB) Viewed 483 times