Ulster v Munster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Munster

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:The one advantage Munster may have is the quality of their on field leadership but Ulster have the 16th man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quality of leadership ...

The last time they were here Paulie undermined his captain the entire game. Was hilarious
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

I really want to see Hendo put O'Mahony in his back pocket. Feel like it'll happen, too.
It's the hope that kills you.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I've always said if we could inject a wee bit of Quinnies nous and agro into Hendo you would have the complete package.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Thats bang on fleg and that will come with experience
Hendo is such an asy going lad God help the opposition if he starts taking rugby seriously.
MARB
Novice

Post by MARB »

Oh no, another slow-no video.
"I would never bow to the knees of an opponent. I was never prepared to give second best to him and I'm sure that is the trait of a true Ulsterman."

Willie John McBride
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

https://youtu.be/p-YxuMOlDyk

Nelson in for Gilroy
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
MARB
Novice

Post by MARB »

Feck. Gilroy.
"I would never bow to the knees of an opponent. I was never prepared to give second best to him and I'm sure that is the trait of a true Ulsterman."

Willie John McBride
Corvus corax
Novice

Post by Corvus corax »

Ulster team & replacements to play Munster, Guinness PRO12, Kingspan Stadium, Saturday 9th May (14:40 kick off): (15-9): L Ludik; T Bowe, J Payne, D Cave, P Nelson, P Jackson, R Pienaar; (1-8): C Black, R Best (C), W Herbst, D Tuohy, F van der Merwe, I Henderson, C Henry, R Wilson;

Replacements (16-23): R Herring, A Warwick, B Ross, R Diack, C Ross, P Marshall, I Humphreys, S McCloskey.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

What's up with Luke ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
ADM
Initiate

Post by ADM »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Cornerfleg wrote:I've always said if we could inject a wee bit of Quinnies nous and agro into Hendo you would have the complete package.
define always... He's 23 years old. Were you "always" saying this a few years ago when he was draining his good self dry whilst on GCSE home study?
Last edited by WhiteKnightoftheWeld on Fri May 08, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Keebo
Novice

Post by Keebo »

Dave wrote:https://youtu.be/p-YxuMOlDyk

Nelson in for Gilroy
I love Callum Black's inability to keep a straight face - is he not taking this seriously?
Keebo
Omnes Honorate
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Keebo wrote:
Dave wrote:https://youtu.be/p-YxuMOlDyk

Nelson in for Gilroy
I love Callum Black's inability to keep a straight face - is he not taking this seriously?
A solid 1st post Keebo.
Keep it up.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Corvus corax wrote:Ulster team & replacements to play Munster, Guinness PRO12, Kingspan Stadium, Saturday 9th May (14:40 kick off): (15-9): L Ludik; T Bowe, J Payne, D Cave, P Nelson, P Jackson, R Pienaar; (1-8): C Black, R Best (C), W Herbst, D Tuohy, F van der Merwe, I Henderson, C Henry, R Wilson;

Replacements (16-23): R Herring, A Warwick, B Ross, R Diack, C Ross, P Marshall, I Humphreys, S McCloskey.
Much as I like Nelson, surely common sense & form would be either Luke or McCloskey at 12, Payne 15, with Ludik on the wing fs?
Or is Luke injured again too?
Exterminate all rational thought
Tazz #15
Initiate

Post by Tazz #15 »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Corvus corax wrote:Ulster team & replacements to play Munster, Guinness PRO12, Kingspan Stadium, Saturday 9th May (14:40 kick off): (15-9): L Ludik; T Bowe, J Payne, D Cave, P Nelson, P Jackson, R Pienaar; (1-8): C Black, R Best (C), W Herbst, D Tuohy, F van der Merwe, I Henderson, C Henry, R Wilson;

Much as I like Nelson, surely common sense & form would be either Luke or McCloskey at 12, Payne 15, with Ludik on the wing fs?
Or is Luke injured again too?
Surely we should be looking for as little disruption as possible to a winning team that is starting to build momentum at a vital time in the season? 1 change is a lot better than 4.