Charles Piutau

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Charles Piutau

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Dave wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:So we have comedians here, we have former players, we have those who coach, we have those who can enjoy the finer points of a game, we have those who are actually in the know and some who have played at a very high standard.

We also have self appointed 'experts' whose knowledge of the game is based 100% on playing with a hankie ball on concrete, while in their head their 'analysis' sounds ground breaking ... back in the real world, well ... we have to endure them all, live an let live eh, it's the ones who take it upon themselves to be appointed by none other than their own arsehole to patronise the rest of us, that sometimes makes it hard going.
Nicely put cornerfart Image
If you think about it, cornerfarting is really the most conscientous way to let one rip. Keep it contained.

Me, I like to stand under the air-con in the training room, squeeze my hoop until I feel fluid on the seat of the boxers, and let the trainees know who's boss as soon as they come in.
It's the hope that kills you.
FrannosPen
Novice

Post by FrannosPen »

Cornerfleg wrote:
FrannosPen wrote:most of the tripe produced by armchair experts should be inserted right up the pontificators bangle and left there to rot

Image...Pray

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are a rocket ! >sniper
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
Dave wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:So we have comedians here, we have former players, we have those who coach, we have those who can enjoy the finer points of a game, we have those who are actually in the know and some who have played at a very high standard.

We also have self appointed 'experts' whose knowledge of the game is based 100% on playing with a hankie ball on concrete, while in their head their 'analysis' sounds ground breaking ... back in the real world, well ... we have to endure them all, live an let live eh, it's the ones who take it upon themselves to be appointed by none other than their own arsehole to patronise the rest of us, that sometimes makes it hard going.
If you think about it, cornerfarting is really the most conscientous way to let one rip. Keep it contained.

Me, I like to stand under the air-con in the training room, squeeze my hoop until I feel fluid on the seat of the boxers, and let the trainees know who's boss as soon as they come in.

PLease please please tell me you shout "Allahu Akbar" before you drop the big one ... >appl
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
DavidWolfe
Novice

Post by DavidWolfe »

Whilst he is without a doubt a quality player, what is he really bringing to us? He's yet another foreigner coming over here and taking a space from our own home grown talent. If I believed he was going to add something to the squad, some experience, some motivation to the youngsters then great, but he's clearly coming for the money and a good time on the town
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
Dave wrote:

PLease please please tell me you shout "Allahu Akbar" before you drop the big one ... >appl
Training cops in Manchester?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Yer on fire today Dave.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

DavidWolfe wrote:Whilst he is without a doubt a quality player, what is he really bringing to us? He's yet another foreigner coming over here and taking a space from our own home grown talent. If I believed he was going to add something to the squad, some experience, some motivation to the youngsters then great, but he's clearly coming for the money and a good time on the town
Sorry to be blunt, but would you care to indicate any home grown local talent that come within a beagle's gowl of his skillset?
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Cornerfleg wrote:
DavidWolfe wrote:Whilst he is without a doubt a quality player, what is he really bringing to us? He's yet another foreigner coming over here and taking a space from our own home grown talent. If I believed he was going to add something to the squad, some experience, some motivation to the youngsters then great, but he's clearly coming for the money and a good time on the town
Sorry to be blunt, but would you care to indicate any home grown local talent that come within a beagle's gowl of his skillset?
Our saviour Johnny McPhillips
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Yer on fire today Dave.
At home with a broken foot literally nothing else to do!
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Image Image Image
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Forsake all graven experts Fleg, for I am the one true Expert and I am a jealous Expert visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who bow down to false experts.

PS Bullshite Mr Wolf, Charless will spend his time being excellent, encouraging best practice amongst nippers, being religious and chilling like a muthafukka.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Piutau...comin' over 'ere, takin' our jobs.

If he loved it at Wasps wait till he gets a load of us lol.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wonder is there is a clampit on a wasp's forum asking why is he being let go?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

If there are some who have played at a high level they are few and very quiet

Never played hankie ball in my life so you can't be referring to me you don't have to play at high level only to have played with those who have and with those who select and analysis .

I spent 20 years in that environment both drunk and sober .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Dave wrote:Wonder is there is a clampit on a wasp's forum asking why is he being let go?
Nah, he's no Rory Scholes.