Munster 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 16/17

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Samstew wrote: The Glasgow hooker did milk it though, which I really don't like, too footie-esque.
How do you know he wasn't hurt?
Look, let's get this straight, when Garces carded Payne, there was no doubt that decisions were being made on outcomes rather than actions. Many players are hurt in legal tackles, indeed, definitely more are hurt in perfect tackles than are in illegal tackles.

You are asking the wrong question. It is not was he hurt, it is was he seriously injured by an illegal tackle? He clearly was not, but then again, Goode was not seriously injured either and he most certainly did milk it, our Glasgow pal didn't even need oxygen FFFS.

Now that is the ruling and I trust it is clear and correct in your revised opinion. >EW
What did I say about ruling? Nothing whatsoever is the answer.
The Payne incident is irrelevant.
In this instance the point being discussed is whether the Glasgow player milked it. Unless you or Sam are psychic you have no idea whether he was hurt or how badly and no idea whether he milked it or not. You don't know whether Goode milked it or not either.
Just the sort of bullshit response I expected.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm now on a train, would some kind soul please post updates. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm now on a train, would some kind soul please post updates. :thumleft:
Leaves on the line.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Killer and Ryan murdering the Weegies I am informed. Some performance.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Garces got it right for me. Mun 31-3 Gla 55mins

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Munster teaching West Edinburgh a lesson. Putting them back in their place. I love it!
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Boutye
Initiate

Post by Boutye »

31-3, 60 mins, I fear for our pack next week if munster performance today is anything to go by.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Mun 38-17 Gla 76 mins

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Samstew wrote: The Glasgow hooker did milk it though, which I really don't like, too footie-esque.
How do you know he wasn't hurt?
He got up and carried on after the card was shown :roll:
Oh and he text me, then I got an instagram of him winking and I've just checked his Bookface status which assured me that everything was fine and dandy, all before the final whistle :lol: :lol: :lol: :whistle:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

What a phenomenal performance from 14 man Munster.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm now on a train, would some kind soul please post updates. :thumleft:
FT: 38-17
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

What an emotional game. Bringing in his two wee lads into the players' circle to sing SUAF got me :-(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Unbelievable atmosphere and some result with 14 men.
Certainly not a great Glasgow performance but the Munster pack were like men possessed.
Great to see Axels two boys in the middle right at the end!
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The only thing that might ,and it is a small might , have brought the yellow card was the fact Earls was only holding one leg and the player had time to play the ball before hitting the dirt .

There is no doubt it was an over eager Earls" tackle "and tackling technique has always been the weakest part of Earls game . He is too interested in " hitting " the ball carrier than tackling him .

Munster were up for that game not to sure about their set scrum looked like the front row were " boring all afternoon and having carded Earls Garces like all French refs wears blinkers at scrum time

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
austintranslation
Novice

Post by austintranslation »

Munster were absolutely incredible. Pack was monstrous, dreading facing them next week.