LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Wee Woman »

Gerald the Mole wrote:https://www.flickr.com/photos/churchofi ... otostream/

Saint Shane of Down
I don't have faith of any sort but can usually respect the views / beliefs of those who do have faith.

Personally speaking I just find that all a little disturbing. I just don't buy any of it tbh.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Saint Shane of Down
Is the “unfaithful “ quote about the adultry? I think hubby and I will attend his next sermon to the masses as we have a few questions We would like him to answer honestly.
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Gerald the Mole wrote:https://youtu.be/bFPDIAcgt5I
Pretty sure some of those difficult questions didn't make the video highlights... Interestingly that he sees NIQ more for what they bring off the field than on it presumably explains the contribution to Farming Life being made by the Hond and the need to sign Charles to attend Ulster Legend meetings with..

This man talks shyte and is exactly why others see us as a basket case..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

LadyP wrote:

Saint Shane of Down
Is the “unfaithful “ quote about the adultry? I think hubby and I will attend his next sermon to the masses as we have a few questions We would like him to answer honestly.
understand that he may have missed the last one and left Charles on his own... if not even more interesting because all records/photos exclude the man that calls himself a legend and reference on the night appears to suggest just Charles..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
LadyP wrote:

Saint Shane of Down
understand that he may have missed the last one and left Charles on his own... if not even more interesting because all records/photos exclude the man that calls himself a legend and reference on the night appears to suggest just Charles..
He was there
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:FO49er
Could some of you not choke the living shyte out of that dumb vvankstain? I hope he contracts something terminal tout de suite.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Saint Shane of Down
On the other side of the Sky Pilot, it looks as if Two Organs has let out a ripper and the poor cu'nt in the flat cap, specs and the Ronnie is trying not to collapse due to fart poisoning.

Logan just looks like a cu'nt, which in fact is dead on balls accurate.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Getting nervous again. Champagne still on ice. An Ulster insider telling me Logan's future is still undecided. But I still have faith in Kofi. Yes, definitely have faith in Kofi.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Columbo
Steward

Post by Columbo »

Gary wrote:Getting nervous again. Champagne still on ice. An Ulster insider telling me Logan's future is still undecided. But I still have faith in Kofi. Yes, definitely have faith in Kofi.
you’d better be kidding...
..one more thing
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He's going nowhere
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

With what looks like positive change on the coaching side, to not have Logan leaving would be such a bitter disappointment.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

This concerns me more than a little. Kofi is too quiet on this for my liking.
I keep clicking on this thread in the hope that it's great news. Snipe clickbait.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well if Ulster/FIRFU aren't bothered by "disappointing ST sales", just keep the lying cu'nt, I can hardly be bothered, though when September comes around I might well be.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good.

Dear Baggy trousers Shane loves even you and Russ (but for some reason
isn't too fond of Tommy from Comber and also Holywood Mike.)