Re: 6 Nations 2023

Post by ElmoIsDead »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:58 pm
ElmoIsDead wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:41 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:22 pm
big mervyn wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:51 pm
ElmoIsDead wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:47 pm

Are you 9 ?
I'm guessing your mouth is nowhere near as big without the keyboard to hide behind but really, are you 9?
Is this a clumsy attempt to attract Baggy back on a regular basis with a pair of clown shoes under one oxter and an AK47 under the other?
The silence from Elmo suggests a troll and a keyboard warrior ironically accusing someone who is usually up for the fight.
I've long since became meh to Ireland exactly due to the hypocrisy and capitulation to corrupt sponsors and virtue signallers.

I'll be cheering the Jocks and Frogs tbh. Independent Ulster! :red: :fleg: :salut: :thumleft:
Weak. :flower: >seeya
My silence? Just because I only occasionally pop in here means I'm trolling?

If you and Mr Baggy hate the IRFU and Ireland that much, don't watch, it's not going to be fun for you if you do, they are f**king good and in all likelyhood are going to win a good number of games in this 6 nations if not all. I'm going to enjoy the entire tournament.

"meh to Ireland exactly due to the hypocrisy and capitulation to corrupt sponsors and virtue signallers."
I'll assume you have the same feelings towards Ulster rugby because the institution that is UR did absolutely nothing to stop the expulsion of the 2 lads.

Sulking children get away with it because they are children. What's your and Baggy's excuses?
Ref UR I do, I cancelled my season ticket you tool. And I made it clear from the get go. Following Ulster since 78 is not the same as funding the IRFU and the spineless suits at UR. I've been to plenty of away games to support this side since the exile including Galway, Glasgow, Mexico etc rather spend 2d validating those sponsors and faceless beurocrats who swung the axe.
Good for you and enjoy the stench- bathe in it.

Btw- you're the epitome of a keyboard/ weekend warrior.
Pm me if you want me to explain further :thumleft:
You've given me a good chuckle I have to admit, you're mindset is hilarious. Following since 78 and you refuse to attend home games, how mature.
You and your buddy Baggy, amongst others on here truly are sad, sad old men (I would refer to you as tools or pricks but I'll leave that to people like you).
Btw- I'll not PM you, to ask that is beyond odd, it's very strange. If you've been an Ulster fan (I use the word fan in the broadest possible sense) since 78 you must be at least in your 50s yet you want a 22 year old to PM you?
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Get a room you two please.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Big intergenerational fight!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Who gets the black handbag, and who gets the red?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ElmoIsDead wrote:
You've given me a good chuckle I have to admit, you're mindset is hilarious. Following since 78 and you refuse to attend home games, how mature.
You and your buddy Baggy, amongst others on here truly are sad, sad old men (I would refer to you as tools or pricks but I'll leave that to people like you).
Btw- I'll not PM you, to ask that is beyond odd, it's very strange. If you've been an Ulster fan (I use the word fan in the broadest possible sense) since 78 you must be at least in your 50s yet you want a 22 year old to PM you?
You were the one coming online thinking you were chatting to a nine year old Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

I hope no one is chatting to 9 yr olds online…..any chance of sticking to the rugby?…..there’s a rather big weekend about to start. Because let’s be honest it’s getting a little bit “Prince Harry” on the forum……

Will once said to me "Gaylords say
what". He purposefully said it really
fast and unclearly. I didn't understand
what he had said, so innocently
replied "what?". This instantly made
me a gaylord and he gleefully told all
our friends and family.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

DH you asked us to stick to the rugby and then went off on one about Harry the gobsh1te!!! :lol: :lol:
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

😂😂😂
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Sort of back on track: Under 20s 15-14 down at half time. Courtesy of S4C, by the way and commentators making as much sense as some of the English language blokes.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Dharper wrote:I hope no one is chatting to 9 yr olds online…..any chance of sticking to the rugby?…..there’s a rather big weekend about to start. Because let’s be honest it’s getting a little bit “Prince Harry” on the forum……

Will once said to me "Gaylords say
what". He purposefully said it really
fast and unclearly. I didn't understand
what he had said, so innocently
replied "what?". This instantly made
me a gaylord and he gleefully told all
our friends and family.
Andrew is the pedo.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

44 - 27 win for the youngsters
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Anyway, back to the slegging. You're all kuntz.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They can't sing bread of heaven now because its not gluten free.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

ElmoIsDead wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:31 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:58 pm
ElmoIsDead wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:41 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:22 pm
big mervyn wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:51 pm

Is this a clumsy attempt to attract Baggy back on a regular basis with a pair of clown shoes under one oxter and an AK47 under the other?
The silence from Elmo suggests a troll and a keyboard warrior ironically accusing someone who is usually up for the fight.
I've long since became meh to Ireland exactly due to the hypocrisy and capitulation to corrupt sponsors and virtue signallers.

I'll be cheering the Jocks and Frogs tbh. Independent Ulster! :red: :fleg: :salut: :thumleft:
Weak. :flower: >seeya
My silence? Just because I only occasionally pop in here means I'm trolling?

If you and Mr Baggy hate the IRFU and Ireland that much, don't watch, it's not going to be fun for you if you do, they are f**king good and in all likelyhood are going to win a good number of games in this 6 nations if not all. I'm going to enjoy the entire tournament.

"meh to Ireland exactly due to the hypocrisy and capitulation to corrupt sponsors and virtue signallers."
I'll assume you have the same feelings towards Ulster rugby because the institution that is UR did absolutely nothing to stop the expulsion of the 2 lads.

Sulking children get away with it because they are children. What's your and Baggy's excuses?
Ref UR I do, I cancelled my season ticket you tool. And I made it clear from the get go. Following Ulster since 78 is not the same as funding the IRFU and the spineless suits at UR. I've been to plenty of away games to support this side since the exile including Galway, Glasgow, Mexico etc rather spend 2d validating those sponsors and faceless beurocrats who swung the axe.
Good for you and enjoy the stench- bathe in it.

Btw- you're the epitome of a keyboard/ weekend warrior.
Pm me if you want me to explain further :thumleft:
Hmmmmm 36 posts since 2014, with little significant insight, apart from one topic I will not comment on out of respect for both the topic and posters.

22? Hmm again >seeya
The point of the PM was to see if you were the virtue signalling keyboard warrior I thought you were. Confirmed. :cheers: :lol: Guess whatever age you are, your mettles bred out.
I'll bow to your startling insight "they're f#cking good!" Who knew, them being number 1 currently :roll: :lol:
I respect your right to express an opinion, not the opinion itself. Otherwise, disdain, contempt, scant regard.
Put the soy latte down , and maybe post something that reveals even a basic knowledge of the game or at least provoke robust interesting debate, which Baggy does, despite the odd disagreement I've had with him in the past.
Otherwise you come across as an anti matter Oscar Wilde, with nothing to declare but your inanity. >you_rock
Exterminate all rational thought
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:12 pm They can't sing bread of heav%en now because its not gluten free.
It's not fair.

Singing is the only thing they're any good at.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall