Sharks v Ulster Saturday 25th February Noon Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Sharks v Ulster Saturday 25th February Noon Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by UlsterNo9 »

justinr73 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:56 pm Barclay is having difficulty talking through those gritted teeth.
A Lions win later on would be pretty sweet. Massive on the race for home semi.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: Sharks v Ulster Saturday 25th February Noon Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by justinr73 »

Looking forward to a good few pints in Cardiff on Saturday afternoon now.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Looks like we got more turnovers in that match than we got in the whole of the last three seasons. Great to see.
Maybe some of the young lads really will make good.
Agreed about Sexton - really quick but no idea how to use the speed to best efect.

My only gurns this week -

1. SA TV taking every oportunity to show us attractive young women. Just doesn't sit well with the father of two young women to have young women so objectified.
2. The word is deFENCE not DEEfence.

Happy to have nothing else to gurn about :D :D
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Lions 19 Glasgow 7 looking good for us up on the Highveld
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

solidarity wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:47 pm Looks like we got more turnovers in that match than we got in the whole of the last three seasons. Great to see.
Agreed about Sexton - really quick but no idea how to use the speed to best efect.

1. SA TV taking every oportunity to show us attractive young women. Just doesn't sit well with the father of two young women to have young women so objectified.

Hope you’re not listening to the Ireland game Solids?!

We’ve had “Doris’ muscular thrusts”, “softish holes” and “stiffish” in close proximity.

Sounds like he’s trying to win a bet.
Last edited by justinr73 on Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:52 pm Lions 19 Glasgow 7 looking good for us up on the Highveld
27 14 at half time.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:58 pm
justinr73 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:56 pm Barclay is having difficulty talking through those gritted teeth.
A Lions win later on would be pretty sweet. Massive on the race for home semi.
Lions win looking good at HT, but I think Ulster will be concentrating on those ahead of them in the table, instead of those chasing.

Win the rest of the games and we’ll finish above the stormers, who still have to play Leinster in Dublin & Munster I think at home.
Silverstu
Initiate

Post by Silverstu »

thecrouch wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:50 pm
Dave wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:48 pm Sexton has to chip n chase there
He needed to go diagonally across the field and put the afterburners on.

He looked like he hadn't a clue what to do.
He needs gametime at this level- I doubt AIL sides can deal with his pace. Moxham was persisted with, might work well for Sexton too.

Great work from the pack- Sheridan looking very good and McCann as well when he came on. Very encouraging all in and a great result.
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Post by HammerTime »

Leinster should beat them at the RDS but we need Munster to beat Stormers in Cape Town. Unlikely.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

HammerTime wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:19 pm Leinster should beat them at the RDS but we need Munster to beat Stormers in Cape Town. Unlikely.
If we win 4 and they lose one (say Leinster) then it goes to point difference.

We’re only ten behind so likely to overturn it.

Bonus points could complicate that of course!
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

solidarity wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:47 pm Looks like we got more turnovers in that match than we got in the whole of the last three seasons. Great to see.

Oversensitive much?
I saw plenty of not so attractive women and plenty of men shown also. I don’t see where the objectification is.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Tough conditions and plenty of mistakes, but they fought to the end and came away with 5 points. Not much complaining here.
JTA and Sheridan the stand outs for me. Flannery was not too bad considering the severe lack of game time at this level.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

StandUp wrote:

Oversensitive much?
I saw plenty of not so attractive women and plenty of men shown also. I don’t see where the objectification is.
Maybe he only noticed the attractive ones? Image
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I didn't think any were that good looking.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

You could spot a few if you paused it.