Playoff tickets.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Re: Playoff tickets.

Post by browner »

Feck!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Scranner wrote:Dear Mr Logan
I am not a happy Ulster supporter.
When it was announced that we had ceded possible home advantage to Leinster by nominating the RDS as our home venue for a possible final, I was not happy. Given the level of support Ulster and Leinster get, was the Aviva beyond the bounds of possibility.

When UR told me that I wouldn’t be able to get the seat I have sat in for the last 14 years for what will hopefully be a home semi, I was even less happy.

I have now been told by the UR ticket office that it can’t even be guaranteed that I will be able to sit with the friends I have attended matches with since season tickets were inaugurated. That has put the proverbial cap on it. Why, if I go along to Ravenhill, call up or go online with three season tickets, can I not book three seats together? It can be done for families I am told but for loyal season ticket holders, it seems this is just not possible.

One of these occurrences would be bad enough. Three together smacks of poor management on someone’s part.
Platitudes will not suffice as an explanation for any or all of the concerns I raise.

Sincerely

>flog
Send it Scranner! This is a shambles but I suspect UR just haven't got the manpower to cover all these eventualities in the absence of a more professional ticketing system.

I haven't a baldy how this is going to work out for Mr WW and myself. Our ST's although paid for together, are linked to 2 separate email accounts (his and mine).

Chances are he'll be the other end of the stand from me (which I accept for some husbands might actually be a good thing :lol: ).

Ah well.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I think this explains why we need a new ticketing system .... and that folk will remember it when they complain that TM or some other operator starts charging higher admin charges than UR did.

Genuinely sympathetic to those affected, but HOPEFULLY I will be unaffected as long as I get my usual terrace ticket so can stand where I want. Being a cheapskate pleb has its advantages ..... sometimes.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Maybe the prawn sandwich brigade can get terrace tickets and the terrace dwellers can get seats?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Maybe the prawn sandwich brigade can get terrace tickets and the terrace dwellers can get seats?
Go and clean the camels house out for even thinking of such a thing, that would turn the old stand into a biohazard for the demolition crew.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:I think this explains why we need a new ticketing system .... and that folk will remember it when they complain that TM or some other operator starts charging higher admin charges than UR did.

Genuinely sympathetic to those affected, but HOPEFULLY I will be unaffected as long as I get my usual terrace ticket so can stand where I want. Being a cheapskate pleb has its advantages ..... sometimes.
Sorry Capt`n i just dont buy it. another fine mess, stupid boy :roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Wee Woman wrote:
When it was announced that we had ceded possible home advantage to Leinster by nominating the RDS as our home venue for a possible final, I was not happy. Given the level of support Ulster and Leinster get, was the Aviva beyond the bounds of possibility.

When UR told me that I wouldn’t be able to get the seat I have sat in for the last 14 years for what will hopefully be a home semi, I was even less happy.

I have now been told by the UR ticket office that it can’t even be guaranteed that I will be able to sit with the friends I have attended matches with since season tickets were inaugurated. That has put the proverbial cap on it. Why, if I go along to Ravenhill, call up or go online with three season tickets, can I not book three seats together? It can be done for families I am told but for loyal season ticket holders, it seems this is just not possible.

One of these occurrences would be bad enough. Three together smacks of poor management on someone’s part.
Platitudes will not suffice as an explanation for any or all of the concerns I raise.

Sincerely

>flog
Send it Scranner! This is a shambles but I suspect UR just haven't got the manpower to cover all these eventualities in the absence of a more professional ticketing system.

I haven't a baldy how this is going to work out for Mr WW and myself. Our ST's although paid for together, are linked to 2 separate email accounts (his and mine).

Chances are he'll be the other end of the stand from me (which I accept for some husbands might actually be a good thing :lol: ).

Ah well.
Distance makes the heart grow fonder WW
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

If the cap fits Kofi >EW m'wah!
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

I'd better be able to stand beside whoever I want to on the terrace.

(Was going to say better be able to stand beside SWMBO, but it doesn't necessarily follow)
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:I think this explains why we need a new ticketing system .... and that folk will remember it when they complain that TM or some other operator starts charging higher admin charges than UR did.

Sorry Capt`n i just dont buy it. another fine mess, stupid boy :roll:
No need to apologise Kofi - if you don't want it, don't buy it. Not my concern what you do.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Gazpacho
Novice

Post by Gazpacho »

Sincerely

>flog
How is it possible Season ticket holders have been able to book groups of tickets together for away games like Saints, Twickenham etc yet our own set up have not had the foresight ( or brains) to arrange it at home? Some really needs to sort out this shambles! >minigun
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Got our five season tickets linked together today! :cheers:
All under the same surname - not sure if that helped.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
FRB
Initiate

Post by FRB »

How?
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Easy peasy - just contacted those lovely Ulster Rugby tickety people that everyone complains about!
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

Rem99 wrote:Got our five season tickets linked together today! :cheers:
All under the same surname - not sure if that helped.
Thanks for the tip. Got ours linked this morning :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....