Playoff tickets.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Playoff tickets.

Post by AyeYerMa »

E-mail just out concerning play-off tickets, with a very strong suggestion that they suspect it will be at the 'Hill. :lol:
In the event that Ulster Rugby hosts a RaboDirect home play-off, the game will be played at Ravenhill.

Ulster Rugby has contractual commitments to the league to supply 25% of each area categorised by price to the opposition. Due to the re-development at Ravenhill the capacity of the ground will not be increased for this fixture.

Ulster Rugby will therefore make available to purchase, one match ticket to each current 2012-13 season ticket holder in the first priority booking period to ensure that each current 2012-13 season ticket holder has the opportunity to attend the fixture.

Should any tickets be available to buy following priority booking 1, priority booking 2 will re-open to current 2012-13 as well as new 2013-14 season ticket holders to enable current and new season ticket holders to purchase up to 4 additional tickets per season ticket.

Due to the contractual commitments and limited capacity, Ulster Rugby can’t guarantee that every individual season ticket holder will have the opportunity to purchase a match ticket in the same area as their current season ticket however Ulster Rugby can guarantee one match ticket per season ticket in the first instance followed by a second priority booking which will be open to season ticket holders only to allow additional tickets subject to availability. Match tickets will therefore be sold on a first come, first served basis to all current season ticket holders.

Please note, tickets released in priority booking 1 will reflect the number of season tickets sold in relation to each area i.e. there are 1800 grandstand season ticket holders therefore there will be 1800 match tickets released on sale.

Please see priority booking information and selling schedule as follows:

8am, Saturday 4th May – 8am Tuesday 7th May: Priority booking 1: 2012-13 season ticket holders one match ticket per season ticket ONLINE ONLY

9.30am – 1pm, Saturday 4th May: Priority booking 1: 2012-13 season ticket holders one match ticket per season ticket OVER COUNTER SALES (for those who have not purchased online) subject to availability

12 noon, Tuesday 7th May: Priority booking 2: 2012-13 and 2013-14 season ticket holders: ONLINE & OVER COUNTER subject to availability

In order to priority purchase, log in to your season ticket account, by following this link: https://ulsterrugby.iristickets.co.uk/login/en and enter your email address which you provided when signing up for your season ticket.

There will be no phone orders taken at this time. It is anticipated there will be no tickets on general sale.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Re: Playoff tickets.

Post by HammerTime »

So am I reading that right....a season ticket holder who is on the ball will basically be able to get 5 tickets each??!
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Hmm. Not sure. I took it that there would be one ticket only per ST, but I can see where you're coming from.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Note to self ... get up early on Saturday!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

After Friday night?

Note to SWMBO... get up early on Saturday!
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

No just one ticket each for priority 1.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cornerfleg wrote:Note to self ... get up early on Saturday!
No need. My reading is that ST holders will get ONE ticket on Saturday, regardless of what time they get up. You have to wait until midday on Tuesday to get another 4.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

I with my Prom ST could likely get a ticket for the stand from what I understand. I wont though.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Sholud be a few returns from Scarlets later in the week.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Over the counter sales in priority booking period 1....subject to availability!

Typo?
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

browner wrote:Over the counter sales in priority booking period 1....subject to availability!

Typo?
I'd take that as: you'll get a ticket, but not necessarily in the stand you wanted.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

HammerTime wrote:So am I reading that right....a season ticket holder who is on the ball will basically be able to get 5 tickets each??!
That's what it says, .... potentially, depending on availability - but you'll have to wait to Tuesday when priority period 2 opens for the extra 4.
Should any tickets be available to buy following priority booking 1, priority booking 2 will re-open to current 2012-13 as well as new 2013-14 season ticket holders to enable current and new season ticket holders to purchase up to 4 additional tickets per season ticket
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

BR wrote:
browner wrote:Over the counter sales in priority booking period 1....subject to availability!

Typo?
I'd take that as: you'll get a ticket, but not necessarily in the stand you wanted.
Cheers!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
HammerTime
Warrior Assassin

Post by HammerTime »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
HammerTime wrote:So am I reading that right....a season ticket holder who is on the ball will basically be able to get 5 tickets each??!
That's what it says, .... potentially, depending on availability - but you'll have to wait to Tuesday when priority period 2 opens for the extra 4.
Should any tickets be available to buy following priority booking 1, priority booking 2 will re-open to current 2012-13 as well as new 2013-14 season ticket holders to enable current and new season ticket holders to purchase up to 4 additional tickets per season ticket
Humph n Loggie being cute hoors. Basically get a season ticket or you're increasingly fecked for this sort of thing in the future.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

HammerTime wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Humph n Loggie being cute hoors. Basically get a season ticket or you're increasingly fecked for this sort of thing in the future.
As well as keeping the dirty dubs from buying them
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best