SEASON TICKETS 2011-2012

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BIGBADDON
Novice

SEASON TICKETS 2011-2012

Post by BIGBADDON »

Has anyone any idea what scam UR have come up with for season ticket holders next season?
"Never argue with a drunk man or an idiot"
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: SEASON TICKETS 2011-2012

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

They're banning all ST holders from arguing with drunk men and idiots.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

They're banning all ST holders from arguing with drunk men and idiots.

They are going to advertise the Ravens games as part of the season ticket coverage but they aren't going to tell you that you can't attend the games. (no idea where they got that idea :shock: )

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
BIGBADDON
Novice

Post by BIGBADDON »

Ah well might join the rest of the armchair supporters and watch it on telly next season. UR have taken away our Guinness and sold us a pup ref the Ravens matches and the HSE(NI) have banned our children from getting a good view at the matches. Home or public house is looking like the better option. Maybe someone from UR "might" read these threads and realise that the crowds are not returning to Ravenhill.
"Never argue with a drunk man or an idiot"
brianc
Warrior Assassin

Post by brianc »

BIGBADDON wrote:Has anyone any idea what scam UR have come up with for season ticket holders next season?
Great stuff, let's bash UR BEFORE they make an announcement, after all they are making such a complete mess of things at the moment :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I will be renewing mine!

PS I do think that some sort of communication/apology regarding the balls up over ravens fixtures would have been nice, but I do not subscribe to the absurd theory that they deliberately "lied" to increase sales

PPS Eventsec stuff is driven by Belfast City Council, (as has been posted about 50 million times in other threads)
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You think HSE(NI) are bad just wait till NIEA stick their noses in about emission of hot gases, belching on the terrace and excess use of the bogs overloading the sewage system and being in excess of the Nitrates directive for the amount of sh1te that can be spouted in one spot.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

brianc wrote:
BIGBADDON wrote:Has anyone any idea what scam UR have come up with for season ticket holders next season?
I will be renewing mine! So will I as always.

PS I do think that some sort of communication/apology regarding the balls up over ravens fixtures would have been nice, but I do not subscribe to the absurd theory that they deliberately "lied" to increase sales who came up with that theory ?

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
eeyore
Initiate

Post by eeyore »

backawaygoonahead wrote:
brianc wrote:
BIGBADDON wrote:
PS I do think that some sort of communication/apology regarding the balls up over ravens fixtures would have been nice, but I do not subscribe to the absurd theory that they deliberately "lied" to increase sales who came up with that theory ?
Maybe those who have decided that ST holders will snap up tickets for QF just to sell them to touts for profit :? :?
Wooohooo!! Only donkey left on the board
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

eeyore wrote:
Maybe those who have decided that ST holders will snap up tickets for QF just to sell them to touts for profit :? :?
If anyone is caught touting tickets for profit they should be hung up by the ballacks from the crossbars.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
brianc
Warrior Assassin

Post by brianc »

Rooster wrote:If anyone is caught touting tickets for profit they should be hung up by the ballacks from the crossbars.
Something I think we can all agree on :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
horslips
Novice

Post by horslips »

For God's sake Eeyore - you'll end up given folks ideas as to how they can fund an ST :lol:
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

I'll complain and moan about the price of the new ticket. I'll gurn about the Ravens scam. I'll whinge about the cost of getting into The Scoop. Then I'll send them my cheque as usual. Putting it simply - I'm an Ulster Rugby fan.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Gary wrote:I'll complain and moan about the price of the new ticket. I'll gurn about the Ravens scam. I'll whinge about the cost of getting into The Scoop. Then I'll send them my cheque as usual. Putting it simply - I'm an Ulster Rugby fan.
I'll probably just pay it. No gurning or complaining, cos i've got a full set of working testicles
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I've heard a rumour that the URSC £10 levy will remain the same but for an extra £10 you will get a voucher for a free pint and burger at the AGM.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:I've heard a rumour that the URSC £10 levy will remain the same but for an extra £10 you will get a voucher for a free pint and burger at the AGM.
I heard they were going to charge you £20 extra then give you £10 discount and leave you thinking you got a bargain HWM.
Rory Best