QF Transport.

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

QF Transport.

Post by AyeYerMa »

I see Translink are putting coaches on. https://www.translink.co.uk/Buy-Online/ ... ter-Final/
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Re: QF Transport.

Post by ruckover »

Yep was on Twitter as well. I suppose UR are putting on the big yellow bus as well?
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

My car is full, sorry lads. Unless you want to sit in the boot for a tenner.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

ruckover wrote:Yep was on Twitter as well. I suppose UR are putting on the big yellow bus as well?
The Supporters Club are. Day trip and overnighter. Don't think UR will be doing anything themselves.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

BR wrote:
ruckover wrote:Yep was on Twitter as well. I suppose UR are putting on the big yellow bus as well?
The Supporters Club are. Day trip and overnighter. Don't think UR will be doing anything themselves.
Sorry my mistake :oops: thanks for clearing that up
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Anyone else considering making it a good & lengthy away trip and using Easter week to make their way gradually up the coast to Galway for the game v Connacht the following weekend? The alcoholic followers of Ulster Rugby have a rite 2 no.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Anyone else considering making it a good & lengthy away trip and using Easter week to make their way gradually up the coast to Galway for the game v Connacht the following weekend? The alcoholic followers of Ulster Rugby have a rite 2 no.
I know a couple of teacher types who are strongly considering it. Some of us need to be back in work on Tuesday :(
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Anyone else considering making it a good & lengthy away trip and using Easter week to make their way gradually up the coast to Galway for the game v Connacht the following weekend? The alcoholic followers of Ulster Rugby have a rite 2 no.

It has been given some consideration here, yes. And without wanting to put a scud on things, will probably not be decided until after the match.

If we've a semi to go to (And another day/couple of days off work with associated boozing and hotels)... We'll be home Monday evening, if not.... Well we'll see.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

AyeYerMa wrote:

No way Mike we've a semi to go to
Fixed that for ye
handoff
Novice

Post by handoff »

Just saw on the URSC website that the three buses that are going down to Thomond have been sold out. I was just wondering if they are going to hire another one because sadly I was going to wait to book me and 5 friends on the bus on Friday night when I am going to be down at Ravenhill anyway but if there are no spaces left, there's not a lot of point.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

handoff wrote:Just saw on the URSC website that the three buses that are going down to Thomond have been sold out. I was just wondering if they are going to hire another one because sadly I was going to wait to book me and 5 friends on the bus on Friday night when I am going to be down at Ravenhill anyway but if there are no spaces left, there's not a lot of point.
If enough are interested I'd be fairly sure the URSC would add another bus - register your interest by PMing the URSC secretary
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red: